Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. worst buzz kill for me was prolly having my car brake down in the middle of an intersection and having to push it to the closest firestone.... terrible night

2. hahaha. i actually just had to bail my bro out of jail...me any my friend smoked 3 blunts an hour prior of going in....i played it well tho.

3. Once and only once before my internship with the District Attorney. Talk about paranoia.

4. Emergency Room with a punctured lung. I waited from about 10pm until about 4am when I finaly got pain meds. I figured I wasn't going into surgery and I wasn't going to get treated for a while, so why not get blazed for the long wait.

Such a waste of weed. The fire alarm kept on going off and whoever the building fire marshall was would not shut it off until he was completley sure, after two hours of constant ringing, that there was no fires in the building. A+ for effort I guess.....

5. The worst place i have had ever been high was at work at CVS Pharmacy ringing cash register.

i live in a beach city and it was summer so it was sooo busy :bongin:

6. My friend and I travelled from Sydney, New South Wales to Melbourne, Victoria (Australia if you hadn't already figured that out) to visit his father in jail who was doing 3 years for fraud. I took a 50 with me but didn't bother to tell my mate because I just assumed he would assume I had some on me (he doesn't smoke but doesn't care that I do).

We were to stay with some friends of my friend's family for the night and then go to the jail in the morning. We were just pulling into the driveway when my friend turns to me and says "I hope you didn't bring any weed with you." I said "I did why?" "Because the couple we are staying with are Victorian cops."

It was at this point that my heart literally attempted to jump out of my mouth and run screaming down the street. But, I thought, they would have no reason to suspect I had any drugs on me so how could they know? Anyways we went in and we spent the night being talked to (it was meant to be a conversation I think but the husband cop pretty much didn't shut up the whole night so we couldn't get a word in edgewise), much of which was about his job - a drug detective.

It was about this point that I very nearly died of a heart attack, right there and then.

When they finally went to bed I waited for about 1/2 hour in the dark then snuck out the front and smoked 3 pipes. :smoke:

Sometimes the danger is worth it.......

7. About a week before i was about to move i was already pretty drunk and decided to smoke a couple bowls and then i got a call from my mom telling me to come home. When i got home it was all my friends and my girlfriend and they were throwing a going away party haha. Im pretty sure everyone knew i was messed up but i still tried to play it off anyways.

8. easy. the back of a police car. for have a g and a half of white rhino. and i was 14, and BLAZED.

9. broken down in an intersection with the pickup in the backseat...what a shitty budrun.

10. my 2nd week in my dorm this semester i baked with some friends in my room but we smoked up a noobie and got him lit (his impressions high are fucking hysterical!) but the damn girl ra down the hall who is not cool with smoking like my ra called the cops and i had to dip out. luckly my roommate played that shit off perfectly since he hadnt smoked. he even let the cops search him but never let them in the room. he definetly saved my fucking ass that night

11. wtf? smoking with a punctured lung? in a hospital? either your completely full of shit or your completely full of shit. nobody would do that

12. I've got a few...

The first i was burining with a few friends at a park near my house. Usually we'd smoke joints(Cops are heavy here) but my buddy zane brought his bong. We chiefed out a quarter all day and later i return home stoned and with a major case of the munchies.... Only to find the state police searching my house! I ironicaly only got caught with a "Mtn. Dew can converted into a smoking device", and my hitter box. Jail wasn't that bad eccept it was cold and the prementioned munchies. I was high as shit! When the cop asked "Who are you!?!" I about shit my pants...no lie. lol

I usually get the raw deal.

more to come!

13. they got a warrant? were u selling or wat? cause that would b some bs if u werent

14. In my car, getting pulled over by an undercover cop car, while high and slightly inebriated (drunk). Biggest buzz kill ever and my heart was going a million beats a second. Luckily I got off with a warning, not entirely sure why cause I passed the guy going 80 in a 65 (I actually thought it was a 55 and told the cop that when he asked me >_>).

15. who hasn't been high and drunk and passed off as sober to the cops?

16. haha thats what i was gonna say

17. i'd also like to add, when i had to babysit my neice, and right before my jazz concert :smoke: that was actually a good time

18. During senior year of high school I decided to go out to my car for a quick toke. Good thing the car has very dark illegeal tint. We'll get to that later, anyways so I'm sitting there in the senior parking lot (very close to campus) and I'm smoking a bowl. I look down to one of the entrances of the parking lot and no one was there. Cool. I look to the other entrance and I see our friendly campus security guard, Edgar. I had smoked hundreds of time in my car and Edgar was either oblivious or didn't care. I think to myself, 'might as well hope in the back seat just in case.' Right as I got back there and took another hit or two, I decided to look and see where Edgar is. He wasn't anywhere. Then I look directly behind me and I see his golf cart stopped right behind my car. I'm shitting my pants now, I'm sitting in a boxed car with a bowl burning and a bag of pot in my pocket. Edgar goes up to my front driver side window (the door he saw me get into) and looks into it. He sees no one because I am in the back (not ducking or hiding or anything, I was way too stoned, scared, and figured i was caught) and then leaves without noticing that I am inches away from him.

19. holy shit, I shit my pants reading that story. scary shit

that reminds me of a time when me and my friend were smoking out in some field that was having houses built on it, as we're passing the bong in my friends car we see a car comin up to our spot, but its completely pitch black and we didnt have our lights on, we figure its not a cop anyways but then we see a fuckin SEARCH LIGHT and it goes RIGHT in front of us and then the stupid pig left. we almost threw out a bong that night, scary times

(please note im very blazed right now, but that did happen i just probably didnt describe it perfectly)