Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Detroit Head shops

• Please log in to reply

blackzinger

blackzinger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts
yea pretty much i moved here a few months back and ive been to the roadshow but nuthin else wat do u guys recomend

Similar Topics: Detroit Head shops     x

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Dank Smoker

• Bronze Member
  • 436 posts

TMA

TMA

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Roadshow and Plum pit are pretty good, but a bit overpriced. I suggest BDT's, they're at like 10 and Gratiot? Small place but pretty good prices. Also, J&W smoke shop (I believe that's the name) is generally a tobacco shop but sells some bongs, pipes, grinders and whatnot at a very reasonable price. It's at 15 and Little Mack.

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Dank Smoker

• Bronze Member
  • 436 posts

therealbman

therealbman

Stoned Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
If you don't mind the drive take a trip out to Ann Arbor and visit 42 Degrees. I live down by Toledo and we took a mini road trip up there to check it out once. Have your ID ready to go though they'll ask as soon as you get up the steps and into the shop. They've got a HUGE selection and they're all very nice so I'm sure you can find something you like.

vertigojester

vertigojester

Is Dancing with Mary Jane

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Ive been to BDT's the Road Show and the Plum Pit, and in terms of service and selection the Plum Pit takes the cake by far. and yeah its right at the corner of 11 or 12 and Gratiot. Cant remember for sure i just know to follow gratiot south and i run right into it. Can't miss it though its the only purple building on gratiot lol.

The Jester

P.S. If you go to the Pit ask them to show you there Gas Mask :smoking:

Cameron8679

Cameron8679

Still Dopesick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
Le'ts not forget The Jungle Room in downtown Birmingham on old Woodward and Maple.

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Smoke_N_Mirrors

Dank Smoker

• Bronze Member
  • 436 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users