Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type weed has the strongest, STINKIEST aroma?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lickhergood, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Cuz he wud' blaze the fuck out of it, im asuming:rolleyes:

2. No, it can't, not if they are properly sealed. I have had stuff in jars for six months ore more before from very aromatic plants (Skunk, AK-47, Kush). If you use a mason jar with an airtight seal and you can still smell it then you're doing it wrong.

3. QTF.

@OP -

definately check out some well cured diesel or ak47 for great smell and taste

4. Sure any glass is permeable...in CENTURIES.

5. it really depends on the quality & strain not just strain alone but im a big fan of sour diesel stuff smells amazing and quite strong

6. Gonna have to stick with oldskoolgrower on this one, glass in non-porous so, assuming everything is sealed up tight you shouldn't be able to smell anything.

But keep in mind, the smell may just be "in the air" that's not uncommon for something so dank. If you're sure that's not it, what's probably going on is there are little trichomes, leafs, or other bits of the bud, even just the "odor" somewhere on the jar or lid, very common to happen after dealing with bud that's being stored in a jar.

Perhaps get some good 'ol alcohol and THOROUGHLY wipe the OUTSIDE of the jar, lid, and everything that isn't protected by the seal.

7. ^^ Yep. You could be standing in my weed cellar and not even know there are many ounces of stinky jarred bud on the shelf.

• Like Like x 1

8. San Diego - Imperial *** NOTE - JULY 21, 2006: ALL DISPENSARIES IN SAN DIEGO ORDERED TO CLOSE BY THE S.D. DISTRICT ATTORNEY

Hope Unlimited Medical Cannabis Support Group San Diego (414) 418-0140 Medical Cannabis Support and Caregiver Referals hopeisunlimited@gmail.com www.hopeisunlimited.blogspot.com
    30th Street Patient Collective San Diego (619) 282-6600 Open Mon - Sat 10am to 7pm.
    The Kind Gardeners Collective: Gardening assistance for qualified patients in the San Diego area. www.tkgc.weebly.com.
    Lake Forest Community Collective, 24602 Raymond Way, Suite 201, Lake Forest (949) 690-7048 lfcc@att.net Open M-F 11 to 7, Sat 11 to 5.
    Hillcrest Compassion Care, 1295 University Ave. San Diego (619) 395-6349 Open Mon-Sat 10-9, Sun12-9. www.sandiegomedicalmarijuana.com
    San Diego Cannabis Providers San Diego County (619) 634-3841 Daily 10-10.Mother Earth Co-op San Diego (619) 794-4618 By appointment only. Wed - Fri 2PM - 7 PM, Sat 12PM to 4PM. www.motherearthcoop.com
    Canna Collective/Pharmacy San Diego (619) 523-1974
    Cannabis Sanctuary San Diego (800) 419-4810 Free medical marijuana - terminally ill only www.cannabissanctuary.org
    Suite A - Laguna Health South OC and North SD counties Call for Pre-Verification and address - 21 and Over (949) 249-2570
    SD MediCal clones & flowers San Diego/UTC/La Jolla Village deliveries (619) 634-1737 Mon-Sat 10am-8pm Sun by appt only. SDMediCal sdmedical@gmail.com
    C.P.S. Compassionate Patient Services SD - LA - OC -San Bernadino Counties Deliveries (714) 362-0331 Open 24/7 www.myspace.com/cpskush
    The Nice Guys Deliveries Murrieta, Temecula, Hemet, Wildomar, Lake Elisnore, Perris, Winchester, Escondido, Moreno Valley, Sun City and all surounding areas. Open 10-10 www.theniceguys.synthasite.com
    San Diego Safe Access Supply Deliveries (888) 619-HERB. Open daily 9am - 7pm. Same day avail. before 5 pm. www.619herb.com/new.php
    Happy Helpers Initiative North San Diego County (Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos) Deliveries (760) 846-1635 Open 24/7. www.happyhelpersinitiative.com
    San Diego Herbal Caregivers San Diego area Deliveries (619) 746-0100 Open Daily 10am - 10pm.
    The North County Connection North San Diego County Deliveries (760) 231-1644 Open daily 9-8.
    420 Top Shelf Collective & Delivery Oceanside, Vista, Levcadia, Carlsbad and all San Diego county (760) 696-1990. Open 10-10. www.ts420.com

http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html#SD

stfu?

9. I'd say Super-Skunk. Opening up a small sack of it stunk up my entire room for a while.

10. i heard white widow is pretty stinky

11. sour d and god's gift by bar the stinkiest i evr had

12. it is pretty smelly but i had this home grown stuff one time you could smell down the street i keep the empty jar to still smell it cause it was so awesome

13. Catpiss is pretty stinky but only in larger quantities.

Purple Kush is a great smelling flower too.

14. Sour D. Maybe not the absolute strongest, but its got such a distinct smell.

15. in conquer..lol...sour d is sooo smelly and gooood:cool:

16. AK47 3 grams stunk up the whole house like a pungent odor eliminator

17. Cat Piss is some of the dankest, densest herb I've ever smoked.

18. Cheese, Blu Cheese, and I've not smelled it but but Chiesel which is diesel cross cheese. But Cheese is the stankiest

19. Dank indicas

20. The one in my sig link, what I'm currently smoking, is one of the strongest smelling strains I've ever grown, next to the various Skunk cultivars I've played with.