Skateboarding Skateboarding High!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Trinistylz, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lol
    I jumped on my board last night high as balls
    tried to do a 2xHeelFlip and busted my ass on the ground.
    Fell into the snow and it was cold:eek:

Whats ur funniest thing u try'd to do high and fail'd???
    Who'ever skates whats ur fav boards' and shoes? \t\t

2. lol i was at my local park and i totally lost my balance and almost broke my arm :(

but my fav shoes are es accels and board is girl/chocalate with tight trucks

3. I tried to skate my friends mini ramp only a little bit high and I couldn't even get pumping up to the coping I kept losing my balance. I definantley can't skate high.

4. back in the day when i would get retardly high i never could skateboard it would be so hard for me to do normal shit.

but hit up a blunt to the face then go thrash a mini and your gonna be loving life.

5. Longboarding high is the shit.

6. I did roller skate but never skate board, I don't thing if i can keep my balance atop that board. But my funny moment while learning roller blade when i lost my balance and fell down in the pavement butt first, it really hurt my butt so much, more to that i put my hand as support but it just get worse, because it hurt my arms too.

7. My friends and I used to smoke blunts in the skate park early in the morning and skate around on skateboards and long boards. It's usually pretty fun because the weather is so much nicer in the morning than in the afternoon. I would say my coordination suffers heavily so I'd usually resort to skating first before blazing.

8. arent rollerbladers and skateboarders like mortal enemies?

9. i just moved on my own into a new city and all i do when i get bored is get ripped as hell and skate around and check stuff out, skating ripped..... is tight.

10. skateboarding high is definitely tough! I prefer to get high and jump on my BMX for a cruise. Its nice because you can sit down if you get tired, or fly off some jumps if you've got the energy for it.

Me and a buddy were pretty stoned biking around one night and got jumped by 3 dudes. Lukcily they didn't get our bikes, but my buddy ended up with a few missing teeth, etc. That was probably one of the worst high experiences ever lol!

Needless to say I'm a lot more cautious now.

11. your name rules smoke and mirrors is good kurt whats his tooth ahs a booomb part and bmx s by far he best way to scope out a new town for spots but taking yur board is more rewarding cause you get to skate th shit as you see it straight up

12. i fucking love longboarding

13. i haven been privlaged enough to try one yet, hopfully one day. i wanna bomb huge hills on one

14. Rollerblade high everytime I go out skating... And I rollerblade pretty much evryday.. haha.

I guess the worst thing abt skating high is when you get too lazy to move your legs and evry trick you do, your legs are just loafting behind not doing anything... ahha...

I do have a story of sunshine though... I was skating the streets of a local city with my buds (3 day weekend session) and I fractured my rib on the first night... I did not know It was injured untill the end of the weekend.... after all my weed was smoked and I when I began sobering up.... then it hit me.... "FUCK, I think something broke" hahaha....

15. We'd get stoned n skate all the time, we'd wax the ledge get stoned and skate it was our life. Once I tried to ride down this little hill when I was drunk and I just slipped back and cracked my head, i picked my board up and walked the rest of the way home.

16. haha i wonder how many ppl can ACTUALLY skate here. not be poser's but actually skate!

anyway if you cant skate high, they sumthin wrong, cause gettin high and me, skating, i just put on my headphones and get lost in the music. land that shit like butta!!!
    mad style! what you know bout style SON!

for the ppl that used to skate, that actually used to skate and skate good.. yall chill. but yall should start skatin again if u got mad problems, cause everything else seems to go anyway when you land that trick.:)

17. ^ What the fuck are you trying to say?

18. so if I skate, but I can't do cool tricks it doesn't count?

19. damn, yeah, i guess that makes me sound like an asshole.
    but nah, if you skate and cant do tricks thats cool too.
    longboarding's fun as hell too.

20. I like to hop on my longboard and cruise around the neighborhoods untill i find a nice shady spot to sit down and light a fat joint :)