Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin = pure THC???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #21 champloo, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    I wish i had enough money so i could say i dont smoke resin:p.

I love my resin from a glass pipe, its more solid and you can roll it. If its from a metal one its all liquidy and makes a mess, and then you try to smoke it and it melts straight back into the pipe and you dont even get a hit.

I know my dad always told me not to smoke it and got pissed when he seen me scraping. He said it was crack head shit. And in a way i agree, but i dunno man when i got no bud and i wanna get high, and i got a piece caked with it, i just cant say no :smoking:

But now its not really that i dont have money to get bud, its just sometimes you get those times where you need a sack and no ones able to fuckin hook it up. I had to scrape yesterday. Then today i finally got an 8th of dank. Had to go 10 miles to a ghetto indian reservation to get it. But guess who hooked it up cause he knows um, my dad! + rep my dad. lol

2. resin is just smoke residue in your pipe. it doesn't taste great and it can get messy but it will still fuck you up, a lot of people usually don't smoke it but its good if you want a free high

3. Chem Dawg is a mj strain. What you discribing sound like hash oil aka honey oil. Hash oil depending on quality can be around 40% thc. Budder (no not cannabutter) is around 99% and is very hard to get so I doubt your dealer got that.

4. Yeah, but who here can honestly say they have never smoked resin? I doubt its very many.

5. Lol , 1 hit and ur sleeping/dying

6. 1 hit and you travel time itself.

7. I know a lot of people have scraped their pieces like a crackhead trying to find chocolate.

That being said, that shit is just nasty. Just go without until you can get some bud, you're just asking for a headache.

8. Your buddies were full of it. There is residual THC and other cannabinoids in the tar but it's mostly tar and other contaminants.

9. resin is gross, not gunna say I've never been desperate enough, but I think you get more 'high' on inhaling your lighter fumes and lack of oxygen to the brain when heating up the resin than you do with the minimal THC in the resin

10. No no no. Hash oil, whether qwiso, bho, hho, etc, is usually in the 60-90% range. Budder is just very pure hash oil (it's not 99% THC though) that's been isomerized and whipped.

Hashish (compressed trichomes and their resin) ranges from 40-50% depending on strain and what process was used to make it.

11. Here's the info you want. Lol at the guy calling hash oil chemdawg.

12. i agree in sayin its not good for you

i dont smoke cigs often so my lungs are not used to the harsh smoke. one solid hit of resin will have me coughin harder then anything.

i does get you mad high but only for a prolly 10 min before it wears off

life aint funny when that clock strikes 4:20 and you dont got no money and you wanna get high:(

at that monent its not being a crack head, its being a dedicated pothead:smoking:

13. hahaha i just recorded myself takin a bong rip of resin....
    i kinda got curious about it after readin this.
    im putting it on the milkshot thread :bongin:

14. #34 BloodyTreez, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    All I can say is from past experience; If I am say smoking a dutch master cigar, and before it reaches the end I put it out, that leaves us with about 1 inch of smoke so say 3-4 tokes b4 its dead. When I wake up the next morning and hit that roach, it hits me instantly and got me for the entire first half of the morning. :D

Thats the effects of the residue containing resin and everything else from all the mj that was smoked prior. It is alot more potent than when you first lit it. But I only smoke bud with residue/resin. Not resin by itself, and it is guaranteed to bang you out- no question! lol. If it was some dank shit, its gonna be like 10-20% more powerful, I'm not joking:smoking:

15. I know that it isnt pure THC for sure, it's a mix of Resin, THC and well..alot of tar. But ripping resin from a bong or bowl is just not the way to go, its gross and tastes absolutely disgusting. I dont think many people know that resin combusts at a much higher temperature than any lighter can provide. Therfore, knife hits are the way to go with resin. Just get the resin out of your bowl or bong, using a lighter to soften up the residue (if its hard and crispy). A paperclip will do, but eventually after a little digging, you can get a amount of resin. I usually mix it with some "left overs" so it gives it a little oooomph and makes it alot less sticky. Then i just roll it out like its pizza dough, cut it into pieces and roll each piece into a little ball.

After that all you need is a hot stove, a couple of knives and the top of soda bottle to act as your hitter piece (cut the top off the soda bottle with a knife or scissors)... after the knives get hot enough, drop the ball of resin on one of the knives and use the top of the soda bottle to get FUCKED UP. ....This is what happens when youre a broke college student. If you can afford it, I suggest other means

16. yeah resin is tar, and it is quite bad for you compared to weed. but smoke a resin ball after cleaning your pieces and you will get pretty high.. and its a buzz mixed with all your weed salads from puting into your pieces indica sativa mixed up in an old tarry substance. use a less prefered piece to smoke from because it'll goop it up and make you need to clean it

prolly stating the obvious.
    people who get a lot of weed on a regular basis prolly dont mess with it and just trash it, but poor people like me have to make use of everything :smoke:

17. read that after i replied.. way to fuckin go man

18. knife hits are amazing, your basically vapping

19. knife hit + a little herb and a little hash...... splooge