Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Mixing weed with Tobacco?

• Please log in to reply

Silky

Silky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts
Hey GC,
I've been reading about how cigarettes give you a head rush when you smoke and many peopled referenced clove cigarettes. Why would they give better results than normal cigarettes especially when clove cigs are 40% clove, and 60% tobacco. It would seem that they would give you less of a nicotine buzz. Is it the clove that gives the head rush?

Similar Topics: Mixing weed with Tobacco?     x

steve5006

steve5006

Bandoliered

• Gold Member
  • 2,246 posts

therealbman

therealbman

Stoned Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
Don't smoke tobacco with your weed just to get an extra rush. I smoke cigarettes and well the buzz you get when you first start is nice and all but after your tolerance goes up and you're just addicted to it then its really not all that fun. I would say just stick to the herb if you can. At least its not going to kill you one day.

ramones4d

ramones4d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts

Don't smoke tobacco with your weed just to get an extra rush. I smoke cigarettes and well the buzz you get when you first start is nice and all but after your tolerance goes up and you're just addicted to it then its really not all that fun. I would say just stick to the herb if you can. At least its not going to kill you one day.

Just quit the cigs man. Try the nicotine gum or just try cold turkey. Maybe smoke a joint instead of a cig? lol. Anyway, I don't mix tabacco with weed because i think it just waters down the weed. Stick to 100% weed.

hedfones

hedfones

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Like it's already been said, just avoid tobacco totally. I'm a cigarette smoker right now and let me tell you: FUCK TOBACCO!

Silky

Silky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts
Thank you for the suggestions but I was thinking of doing something like this: http://forum.grassci...ething-try.html
Only using a clove cigarette. This would be no means frequent but It was just an idea. Do y'all think if I did it on occasion it would be bad despite the rush I supposedly get?

redsoxted9

redsoxted9

Bend the Bracket

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts
I think it's kinda cool to be able to say you smoke weed but have never smoked tobacco, I wouldn't do it just because there isn't really a point to starting.

goingouts

goingouts

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Thats weird. Cigs are the first drug I tried. Typically, people who smoke weed know what a cigarette does for you.

That's pretty cool if you leapfrogged smokes for bud.

civicrcr07

civicrcr07

K20a + boost = SEX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 844 posts
I'm a cigarette smoker as well. Keep tobacco and weed seperate. I wouldn't mix the two. Smoking is a hard habit to kick as many blades on here can second.

Only time I have mixed tobacco and weed was when a buddy and I mixed some shisha(sp?) and weed then smoked it from his hookah.

Sometimes I wish I could smoke just weed. Its so much healthier for you.

Silky

Silky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts
Advice Taken: I will not even try tobacco.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users