Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

funny fantasy baseball name w/ weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420 High Times, Mar 2, 2009.

1. what is a funny fantasy baseball names that includes or is about weed?

2. Barry Bongs

3. That's funny, we made a bong that was once named Berry Bongs.
    What's awesome about Berry is that it was made out of a Berry juice bottle. Also, you hit a homerun every time you hit him. There;s also the whole drugs for weed symbolizing Bond's roids.

4. Last year one of my best players was chipper jones, because he had a monster first half of the season.

So my team name was Chipper's Bong Rippers

5. i got Matsui! dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out

6. Dank Aaron!! :smoking:

7. nick hits green...red sox player...

8. louisville tokers

9. sick swisher sweets

10. seattle smokers, california cannabies, buffalo blunts, portland potheads, boston bong-hitters, boston red-eyes, houston hippies, green dank(bay)packers

lol just throwing stuff out there, hard to be creative right now.. :smoking:

11. The Pothead Stoners.

12. Nice.

13. thats the best one i know of, i've been trying to find that jersey but its hard to not being from the chi.