Can you vaporize tobacco?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 2, 2009.

1. yes you can but seeing as their is so many chemicals in manufactured tobacco i dont see why you would do it. would prob be nasty.

2. marlboros are 5 bucks a pack here.

and yes FUCK FSC!

3. it would only work if the vape can get hot enough...boiling point of nicotine is 247 C, THC is 200 C. my vape is only at half power when i vape weed, so i cant see why it wouldnt work.

4. Yeap i just got done vapeing tobacco, since i got no weed. You can pretty much vaporize anything.

5. This thread is over a year old. Almost two years old.

6. It will never DIE!

Vaping some blunt guts right now at 396 and it is quite nice. Comparable to smoking hookah, except the smoke.

I really like it actually, good for studying and working on projects when you need to stay up and alert.

It was harsh at first though when I set it to 345 or so initially, but it went away after a few drags and it smoothes out.

7. You can vaporize anything, from water to rocks lol. Yes rocks would take a few thousand degrees but anything can be heated to a temperature where chemical bonds break and release those chemicals into the air as vapor.

8. I vape tobacco all the time. It's easier on my lungs than smoking a cig. I set it to 368 and sometimes mix in herbs like mint or some other herb normally used for tea that's OK to smoke.

9. Pipe tobacco is good for vaporizing, use lower temps than you normally would weed.

A lot of tobacco smokers don't find e-cigs satisfying because they just have nicotine, tobacco naturally has an MAOI in it as well. A study found that nicotine was only strongly reinforcing when the MAOI was also present.

10. So has anyone tried vaping their weed with a little bit of tobacco in the mix?

11. I don't want my vape to have a tobacco smell in it, so no.

But you said it yourself, it's for "tobacco use only!" They're made to vaporize ANY herb you would like. :D

Edit: This thread is hella old -____________-

12. I vape tobacco, it works very well and at the temperature I like to vape it gives BRUTAL hits of nicotine. 3 small zips and I am buzzing.
    I vape high quality pipe tobacco, and just like weed, it goes and goes and goes.
    I'm not lighting up again. For weed or baccy. :)
    I use a Kpens micro dx at 420F, I like strong hits, I have removed the screen that comes with the vape and use a small screen from the headshop. Disposable and dirt cheap. :p