Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Stoner movies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ragekai, Mar 2, 2009.

1. how high

2. YO how has no one mentioned FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH yet!!! hahaha. C'mon guys get on your shit that movies the classic

3. No one has said my favorite yet. FRIDAY is a fuckin classic and smokey is hilar

4. I don't have a sig.

5. How in the world has no one said cheech & chong yet?!?!?!

6. FUCK YEAH! up in smoke!

"im just a love machine"
    or
    "how am i driving?
    i think were parked man..."

7. Dazed and confused and def Cheech and Chong

8. Super High Me
    Pineapple Express (probably my number 1)
    How High
    Half Baked

9. Harold and Kumar

10. It's not technically a "stoner" movie but 2001: A Space Odyssey is the best to watch when enjoying the herb.

11. Super High Me

12. only 1 person said harold and kumar, i'm shocked
    i'd say that, super troopers and grandma's boy how high

requiem for a dream is a good one too, but it's not really funny

13. Ah ya, so there is a pretty well defined startup for the best movies for stoned. Hm..There should be a dvd collection lol.

14. Definitely. Smiley Face is HILARIOUS. Very under-appreciated. Super High Me was also pretty funny.

15. sorry to comment on such an old post, but how exactly is pineapple express an anti-stoner movie?

16. #36 Lawlerskates, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Pineapple Express
    Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
    This is The End
    The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High (not necessarily stoner movie, has one of the best stoner characters ever though...oddly enough played by Sean Penn!)

I think those are about it. Just about every other stoner movie I've seen (Grandma's Boy, Super High Me, Half Baked, Harold and Kumar 2, etc.) is god-fucking awful and an embarrassment to stoners. Unfortunately most stoner movies are made by stoners who think that all it takes to make a good stoner movie is weed and dumb ideas.

Fortunately, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is the ultimate stoner movie. It's completely funny without being annoyingly retarded. Good message, highly rewatchable too.

17. O yeah I don't know why I forgot about it but yes smiley face that was a great movie I loved the beginning and no one ever talks about it I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

18. There are only a few movies I watch when I'm high. And those are:This Is The End21 JumpstreetSpaceballs Pineapple ExpressThey are all equally ranked to me

19. just on Netflix....Budz HouseCheech and Chongfuck, ive probably seen every damn stoner movie on there but i cant think of em!best genre of movies

20. WOAH

I made this thread a looooooooooong time ago..