Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how does purp make you feel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by East Atlanta 6, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Just stick with like mids for school bro! I go to school high everyday, but i smoke only like mids before school. I save that purp for after schoool mann:D

2. Purple strains are indica-dominant most of the time.
    Couch-lock, sedation, sleepy, heavy eyes, fucking stoned.

3. true purp makes me feel like theres a weight on my chest, and all over my body. it never really gives me a "stupid" kind of high.

oh, also, don't go to school high. it isn't wrth it and it can be a waste of bud. you can never really enjoy your high.

4. Purple doesn't mean anything. Dank means good weed, purple means purple weed, one relates to quality and the other doesn't.