Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Plant crooked?

• Please log in to reply

Reggae420

Reggae420

Reggae420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,184 posts
My plant is about 2 days old but I can tell that it is growing slightly crooked, it is about a 80 degree angle, should i try to correct this or leave it?

Similar Topics: Plant crooked?     x

experimentalist

experimentalist

Growing On The Square

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,684 posts

My plant is about 2 days old but I can tell that it is growing slightly crooked, it is about a 80 degree angle, should i try to correct this or leave it?

Is it growing towards your light? Make sure the light is directly above the plant. I keep
a fan blowing LIGHTLY on my seedlings. They'll firm up and straighten out. 80 degrees
isn't that bad of an angle.. if it was like 30 degrees then yeah :) haha.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

Reggae420

Reggae420

Reggae420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,184 posts
haha, well one light is directley above it but 2 of the lights are shining on the sides of it becasue I dont have room for all 3 of them to be directley above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users