Autoflower Pics Thread. Auto's only!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amcgin02, Feb 28, 2009.

1. well its worth a try mine turn out brilliant ;)

2. well and here we are at harvest :D

i have 1 to 10 nug pics but it wont let me upload them :(

Attached Files:

3. heres my lemon skunk its juuuuustt starting to flower i can see the little pistils starting to poke out

Attached Files:

4. 10 more days till harvest!! this is my first autos and i love em, smells really good too. strain sweets seeds fast bud. stealth grow

Attached Files:

5. as you have a cooltube it seems your the guy to ask lol im getting a 250w cooltube setup for my tent will this extractor do the job?grow tent kit = inline extractor fan TT100 mm 4" | eBay UK

6. it depends if you are useing a carbon filter and wat size..if your not useing a filter yes it will work very well but if your useing a carbon filter it will work but alot better on the smaller filters but not the big filters i hope this helps

7. right so im a lil confused, are you actually supposed to run a carbon filter with a cool tube or do you just hav the extrator attached one end then just have the open ducting pulling air from outside the tent? help would be greatly appreciated on this lol

8. my picks 001.jpg this is how iv set my cool tube up...so first its the filter then fan then duckting then cool tube then duckting again out the tent but if your not bothered about the smell leave the filter off my friend

9. my picks 002.jpg current autos im growing at the moment

10. My auto

Attached Files:

11. Nice pictures guys... Greenwes, holy crap, that plant is a beast! Nice and tied down! Is that just a single small pot or is that a hydro container there?

12. thats exactly the information i needed lol thanks cant wait to get it up and running!!

13. anyone grown or seen any1 grow big buddha s.a.s auto's? got one germing now big buddha x super silver haze :D

14. iv grown some of the big buddha autos and they can grow up to 1.5m - 2m tall so make sure you got plenty of room matey

15. looking good wat is it and how old m8ey

16. How do u get your autos so big? I use mark1 Eco grow systems where I put 100 dinafem rood runner's in. And they only grow about 1ft-1.5ft budding about 2oz a plant dry.....

17. its the strain of the plant that makes them grow big..try a sweet fast bud and you will see or a big fast bud now they grow big

18. Heliotron it's a hydro drip/dwc system

19. hey im back my mate had my plants on a window sill for a week [it was the only option-so there about 2 weeks+ old and doubled in size the one i had to help out seems to be struggling will get them back on the lights today