Autoflower Pics Thread. Auto's only!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amcgin02, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Got bored took some filtered pics of d.d. last night. Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Well, I feel a whole lot better hearing that come from you Loki :) been seeing you all over the place since I started lurking and I've already learned a fair amount from your threads.

She's actually one of two plants that are in the tent currently. When I started these two I didn't have the HPS so I had only planned on running these 2. From what I'm hearing they should do well under that much light, though, so I guess it worked out.

This WW might start flowering real soon so I'm keeping an eye out. I would be absolutely stoked to get 3oz off it, I would call my first grow an absolute success haha but we'll see what happens :)

For anyone interested, go check out my journal for this grow, updating it almost daily. Should be in my sig though I'm on my phone so I don't think this post will have that sig...ANYWAY come join along and help a noob out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. put the link up and yeah stick to tbe auto rules and youll do well

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

Here ya go  :smoke: 
    New update coming up later tonight, and man they look great haha

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1343454-snowcap-phcs-upgraded-600w-hps-first-grow-northern-lights-white-widow-auto.html#entry20929649

5. the closet is only 16in. deep and 35in wide. poor girl was FLAT front and back lmao..  i get my seeds from herbies.. always had good luck with them... out of the 3 mags i planted yesterday one has already popped this morning.. :hello:  and ive had them in the fridge for like 10 months lol

6. massive midget today... day51  IMG_0844.JPG    :smoke:

7. My little Red Poison Auto in a 16 oz solo. Turning out to be a little beast, 4 ½ weeks since seed.

Attached Files:

8. Im getting ready to run my first Autos. I picked up some Magnums from buddha seeds does anyone have any advise for me??? Ive grown normal photo period plants before but never autos what soil is the best for em?

9. Day 66 auto kush and day 32 pdxa 😁

Attached Files:

10. I'm about to do a 10-12 plant auto run. What would you guys recommend for a heavy producer that doesn't sacrifice too much quality. I need to be at least at the 2 oz/plant mark. I'll have the 10-12 plants under 1800W (3 600's) and may possibly scrog them.

11. #2191 rippopotamus, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Here are my Northern Lights autos before chop, right after chop, and 5 days drying. I'll be trimming and weighing and schmerking tonight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432936617.607335.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432936638.315754.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432936649.604544.jpg

12. Auto kush day 70 and pdxa day 36 😁

Attached Files:

13. #2193 rippopotamus, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    I got 3.14 oz out of my 2. One is completely dry the other isn't quite dry. They're in jars with 62% Boveda packs now. A bit on the fluffy side .

It des smoke pretty good out of my big bong. Pretty perfect high for me.

Got 22g of trim.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432963988.668433.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432964001.622957.jpg

14. #2194 wingnut1, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    i assume ur in the states with name miami..   good smoke  really any good soil will do.. happy frog , supersoil, dr. earth.. ect.  but i will say they have in the past be males..  lokis buddy laza same prob.. but the girls produce well 3 plus oz.   good luck  [​IMG] 004.JPG     this one was done under a t-5 happy frog promix    mix     ff nutes.

15. any thing by dutch passion will be a decent yeild

16. I'm looking at Cream of the Crop Seeds: Cash Crop auto, and Auto Seeds: Candy Kush

17. There nice strains cream of the crop stuff is good

18. Is Auto Seeds also a reputable brand? Both strains look good in photos, sound good in descriptions, and claim to be around 400g/m with high THC levels.

19. All descriptions are gonna make them sound good lol. I grew their Trans Siberian and it did fine. Think I had a pack of 3 and they all grew well.

20. I know descriptions make it sound good no matter what lol, I guess I was more referring to specifications. Aprox height, preferred grow medium, indica/sativa/ruderalis, length of flower etc.