Septy's Ultimate Guide to Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by septumus, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Easy Vapes = Cheap Chinese knock-off vape. Good chance that it will be just as problematic as the Ultimate that you had, which is also a cheap Chinese mfg vape.

There is only one vape that is made in China that is worth getting, and it's Da Buddha.

2. #62 dman~da420man, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009

I just bought an easy vape and wished I knew about ebay before. I have looked at a lot of vapes and this one seems to have been built well. At least it is sturdier than the vapor brothers knockoffs, spent 100 after taxes on it.
    I keep seeing People using 375 for a temp, while I can't say that that is wrong I really like the 275 range. Takes a bit to start vaping it but man the intense hits and long lasting effect both of the high and bowl has me wishing I had bought one of these things years ago.
    Has anyone else found that with a new/clean whip that the first bowls have to be set at a higher temp? I said I like the 275 range, but until like the 3rd bowl the machine has to be set at 320. Then about 1/2 way through the 3rd bowl it tastes really burnt and then after that the 275 range is working perfectly. I have used other vapes and that 275 range is about golden.

After many expiriments I find 266 to be my sweet temp. My wife likes 262 if hash is in the vape, or 268 for the rest. We cleaned our whip the other day and noticed that we needed to use the higher temps again for a couple runns until some vapor had condensed to the whip, then right back to our sweet spots.
    Vaporizing is different than smoking and if you have never used a vaporizer, there is a learning curve involved, and definitly worth learning to get over. I have to admit with my first one I wasn't sure if I had made the right choice, but now I would rather not be without my Vape.

Another side note, does anyone have expirience with a Fuji? It is the easy Vape knock off of the volcano, and supposed to work the same at about 50% of the cost involved, and I have not checked Ebay yet. My easy vape is reliable and built well enough that I would be willing to try one.

3. i've had an easy vape for a couple of months and i have to say that its a great product for only 60 on ebay....no complaints, easy to use and much better than the vapir 5.0 that i bought a while ago...that thing was a pos and was about 3 times more expensive than the easy vape

4. I have a question. How do i clean out the resin from the whip? Can't the resin still be used?

5. I'm almost offended at the lack of my 2 favorite vaporizers!

THE modern portable power duo.

The iolite and the magic flight launch box. Very different but very efficient and IMO as good as any vapes on the market, at low to moderately low costs.

6. I use Everclear, 190 proof alcohol and clean my pieces with it and evap the alcohol. scrape the goo up when dry and yes smoke it out of a pipe, Best resin you will ever smoke.

7. #67 dman~da420man, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Now if you were really deranged, don't evap the alcohol, put some mix in it and enjoy a vapor/tail.

Sounds like a BLS song, ....Smokin' everyday.
    Stoned and drunk completely gone,
    My world is here to stay.

8. the easy vape on ebaY runs about 60 bucks. it is a good unit and if mine wewre to go out that is what I would replace mine with.

9. Just received my NO2 portable- works great, less filling, 90 minutes vaping to a charge. So far, so good!

10. Not a bad vape if you can put up with the smell and taste of burning plastic. Combine that toxic taste and smell with the fact that the No2 is made in China, and personally, I'd stay away from it like the plague.

11. #71 Vapemania1, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    Guys, I have heard the Easy Vape is a knock-off box vaporiser too (it would be a knock-off of the Vapor Brothers unit, by the looks).
    Also, the digital readout of the Easy Vape is no indication of the temp at which the herb is vaping.
    The design is poor and requires you to tilt the device forward when switched on to avoid burning the herb.
    Thats right, due to the poor design, there is a strong likelihood of combusting the herb.

I would suggest you stay clear of any Easy Vape product (like the Fuji which was mentioned), until more people (or frankly anyone) recommends it.

It looks like theres no avoiding spending about $180 for a home vaporiser or $99 for the portable vape, MFLB.
    Given the multiple benefits of vaping, it may be worthwhile saving up for it.

Incidentally, dman, that resin 'vaportail' is absolute genius.

L Y N? - aaaah, Lynne!!!
    Are you the polar bear or the wolf?