Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Septy's Ultimate Guide to Vaporizers

• Please log in to reply

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Edited by septumus, 14 March 2009 - 06:39 PM.

• hendrix likes this

Grunge

Grunge

Shrek smokes chronic too

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
Nice guide. May I suggest adding a section on home made vaporizers? +rep

Skald

Skald

Pot/Metal Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,355 posts
These are all electric vaporizers, there are also a number of portable vapes that use a lighter flame.

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Edited by septumus, 28 February 2009 - 07:10 PM.

hendrix

hendrix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,423 posts
portable vape..aka crack pipe! :P

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Ragekai

Ragekai

So Gone For So Long

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,620 posts
Good guide! I just bought myself a vapeorizer and you should add this to the guide:

They get you incredibly high. :D

+ REP

Johnny Blazed

Johnny Blazed

Long Live Da Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,501 posts
vapir 5.0 is a peice of shit, at 150$ theres just too many things that can break on it and they usually do

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts

vapir 5.0 is a peice of shit, at 150$ theres just too many things that can break on it and they usually do

Pretty much, and the leaks...

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Johnny Blazed

Johnny Blazed

Long Live Da Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,501 posts

I only put it up there because prior to upgrading I used one for more or less 3 years with no problems. I'm not sure why everyone hates on these things so much because if you take care of them they work great.

i had one and it broke after a couple months, the thing that really made me mad was the customer service for the first 2 months i would call them every to see about my replacement and they would keep saying they didnt have any then after awhile it just kept going to voicemail when id call

ever since then i vowed to spread the word that vapir sucks

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Larinus

Larinus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
So if I have a $50 budget I shouldn't invest in a vaporizer? Would something like this from ebay be good at all:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...6|39:1|240:1307

Or can anyone find any other good deals on ebay?

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Larinus

Larinus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

You can definitely find a good little box vape for $50 like the one you pointed out. The $75 minimum was just a suggestion so that the piece you get is more likely to have a better quality heating element and other parts not to mention some comfort items like hands free. The one you linked to on ebay looks like it would be a pretty decent starter vaporizer. I will point out though that this will be a hands on vape (you will have to hold the wand to the heating element for every hit) and in my experience that gets pretty old quickly.

I don't understand what you mean by holding the 'wand' to the heating element (In the description it says "hands free glass on glass interface whip", whatever that means). And are you saying there are no hands free vaporizers for under $75?

Edited by Larinus, 01 March 2009 - 12:27 AM.

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

BBLAZED4EVER

BBLAZED4EVER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Id just like to add that I have the Vapor Brothers Hands free vaporizer and I love it. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily. I admit I have smoked a lot more since I bought it, but I can load a half gram bowl and it will vape for almost 30 minutes. SO its well worth it, and I can reuse the vaped weed. It has a lifetime warranty and I paid $180 at the local headshop Katra Gala out here in Richmond VA. Well back to vaping.

septumus

septumus

Vapor Connoisseur

• Gold Member
  • 345 posts

Jimmyz

Jimmyz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
I am a fan of just a single hit for a buzz. Partly because I like it and the economy.
Is a vaporizer a good choice for just a single hit?
Does it use more to get a buzz? can I put a very small amount in?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users