Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yup the cops finally got me ish..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kaydox, Feb 28, 2009.

1. wait it out. i got pulled over and fucked. speeding, and by coincidence i was 5 seconds away from my house at 1130pm so i didn't see the cop, so i turn down my street and pull into my driveway. 2 seconds later this cop comes flying into my driveway and tells me i was being arrested for eluding police. then they searched my car and found a little bud and charged me with that.

it was two state troopers, from the beginning of the encounter i could tell that they were just purposely trying to scare me by yelling and what not. on the spot they gave me the paperwork to appear in court for speeding. however they said that they would send my other paperwork for eluding and poss. 2nd offense in the mail THAT WEEK. its been a little under a month and i've gotten nothing. because of my house being right there, and finding only a small amount of bud, like a bowl pack more or less, i really don't think they followed through.

2. Ive had multiple instances where I was caught with paraphenalia. Scales, bongs, bowls, papers, you name it. In each of the 3 cases, all charges were dropped.

From what Ive seen, unless they can get you with possession, they will not charge you.

Just from my personal experience, of course.

3. You're fucking retarded.