Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yup the cops finally got me ish..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kaydox, Feb 28, 2009.

1. firstly lets state i am stoned and lovin it. yay for me . ummm so yup got pulled over going 60 in a 35. i have 2 bongs 3 sliders a bowl and case a grinder a scale a switchblade 20 odd baggies.

i got pulled over dude did eveything... we were good to go he gave me my citations and i was good to go. i just got a seatbelt and a speeding ticket. im bout to leave and hes like "do u got a minatue i wanted to ask you some questions??" i was like ok im in a hurry but if its important. he brought up how he pulled over my sister 6 months ago and found a bowl in her car. then he was like " you wouldnt have a bowls in here would you haha" i was like no sir if i had a bowl in here i would be kinda shook up.

sooo thenn comes the whole can i search... no.... k9 units are coming... ok search...

he looked over eveything in the car.... the scale bowl case baggies bongs.. eveything haha,... then he goes in the trunk.. theres mutiple bongs in the trunck.. he found nothing.. then hes was about to be done and he opened this box with some weird ass homemade bong that i didnt know i had in my trunk for the last 4 months. he started sayiung shit... then he wanted me to help him help me... fuck that i said so you already found this in my trunk. its in my possesion im taking responibilyity for it.. nothing i say will help me now.

he took it he let me drive away.... but he said i would havbe to come in and get finger printed and shit... he understood i was in a rush for work???? wtffff soo wtf i

whats up with this shit... he had no right to seartch the car... he said he smelled weed wayyyyy at the end after he brought up my sister... is that legal??? what the fuck now..

2. "No officer,I understand Im not under arrest I have been more than helpful so far,Ill be on my way now"

Thats all you got to say,you could have killed that shit right there.

Politely too.

lol but thats then this is now,Um I don't really know man.
    Wait it out?

3. yeah believe me i know... i wanted to say it.. im not dumb. but i know that cop from my sister.. he helps u a lil but his partner is a staright dick.. he calls in dogs very often on people it sux. but idk i should have excersiced my rights but shit happens.. im just wondering if hes going to actually doing anything with it or not. he didnt give my anything but the traffic shit. soooo idk.

4. Never said you were bro

5. didnt mean it like that man.. sorry

6. once you consented to the search he had a right to search the car. But I highly doubt that you'll have to go in for fingerprinting and what not. From the looks of it you just got a speeding/seatbelt citation and he let you go with the homemade bong.

7. Haha your good bro

I think your in the clear bro if he left you alone then he probably just took the bong home for himself.

8. Don't bother going to a police station to incriminate yourself. It would be best to just not get caught again. ;)

9. nice title. stupid green hat included?

yeah, so i was chillin, slicin' up some all my weed with my switch blade[cause it looked cool], then, randomly, i was wondering why i had 20 bags and a scale in my car..
    then, right when i was wondering that, i got pulled over by an obese, retarded man-child in a police uniform. some how this bumbling idiot was able to write, so he proceeded to write what looked kind of like a bunch of squared and oddly shaped smiley faces on a citation pad.. i thought he was just drawing, but then he told me to 'sign da citition, sir'. so i did. all was going good until the retard had some sort of autistic brain spasm and remembered he'd arrested my sister 6 months ago for 'lewd acts involving a marijuana pipe'. this is where it all went bad.

the fat man glazed at me, or so i thought. he was locked on the dunkin' donuts sign reflecting in my side mirror. he was in a trance, nearly choking him self on his own drool. the fat whore. but i digress.

the pig came out of his trance, wiped his disgusting face and started blathering at me about 'marijuana pipes and illegal sexual lubrication devices from mexico".. i had no idea about the pipes, i thought, but what if he finds the spicy flavored lube? what then?

he asked to search my cur, he meant car. i said no, then the clever retard tricked me by saying he would call in the rape dogs. so.. i gave in and let him search my vehicle.

at this point i find my self again wondering, why the fuck did i have 20 bags, bongs, pipes, and a scale in my care? am i more retarded than the fat bastard in front of me?
    so i shook that off and started to notice he was pillaging through my car like the stale pastry case at 7-11 on a sad lonely friday night. he went through my entire car wihout finding anything..

so he tells me to pop the trunk, and i do. he goes through it without finding any of the 12 bongs i had there[HA YOU IDIOT FACE], and i think everything is gonna be all good..
    im like, word. stupid fucker doesnt know anything.

then, he pulls out the box.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i thought.
    he opens it, and BOOM! staring back at him is a fat tub of Mexico's finest spicy flavored lube.. "Jalapeno Peehole: EXTRA SPICY"

needless to say, after he found that i was fucked. he found evrything else after a more thurough search and i was charged with Felony Possesion. appearantly JP has been used in serveral terrorist plots against seals in iceland..
    I CANT SURVIVE IN PRISON

10. tyronne you crack my shit up sire

11. Ive always wanted to read one of your posts like this.

Rep+
    I liked it.

12. Fuck the cops i got caught rolling a blunt and i got charged criminaly n now i have to do 20 hours community service and pay a $50 fine to get them dropped

13. you gave him a right to search your car when you LET HIM. use some common sense next time, and hope you don't get too bad of a punishment

14. Wow... i never let cops search my car

15. have u been drinking the bong water

16. Kinda unreadable haha.

17. +rep

my thoughts exactly

18. your my favorite grasscity member period. you painted a fuckin halarious picture in my head. course im baked:bongin::bongin:

19. and like i think i said. I wasnt really worried about them finding anything. i trusted my hiding abilties enough to let them. They only found somthing i honestly forgot i have. i cleaned my car out the day before soo i knew where evrything was. buttt i believe everything is actalully ok now haha. soo yay for me.

20. Haha, yea nice tyrone, great vivid wording in that story, very funny.