Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420cunt, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Shit is fucking deep:smoking:

2. Yeah, I agree with you. If you ever hear someone say they've got some blueberry kush or orange dro: they probably want to sound G and kill you. Not really, but it should raise a red flag regardless.

I've never smoked weed for the taste of it, only for it's effects. I don't consider it in the same category as tobacco where as the motive for that is strictly flavor. Then again, what do I know about drugs?

3. i didnt like it at first, but then i became a stoner and i love it. i guess its because i make the connection.. if i smoke this tastey ass stuff.. ill get super high!:D

4. i think it def depends on what ur smokin out of my friend. i went thru zips of dank trying to figure out why it seemed like i couldnt taste my weed anymore. that means its time to stop smokin them blunts dude. started smokin doubies & noticed a taste difference & a difference in high. i think its time to kiss the L's goodbye bro

5. or a Bubbler, or Vape

6. I like the citrus ones. But some of the weirdest tasting strain i got was Blackberry Kush. The bud was a very dark purple to almost black! Weird lookin stuff.

7. Pus. I love the taste of different strains. Not so much the taste of sour strains but some DANK citrus. Mmmm

8. #48 Aap23, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I always exhale about half of the hit thru my nose. a lil out my nose a lil out my mouth and so on til the hits gone damn tastes soooo good got silver tang rite now and I love it

9. high quality weed should have a good amount of terpenes which gives it a pleasurable taste. I think. I'll get back to you when I start growing. Also I think a lot of weed that is floating around has not been properly flushed of nutrients.