Da munchies

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Jacobisgod, Feb 27, 2009.

1. After i toke with my buddies we alweays get the munchies, we normaly order chinese food, or pizza or someother food. Recently i bought a bag of muchies snack mix.

anyways, is there any other stuff that you guys eat?

2. munchies snack mix is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good

3. There's like 2 or 3 threads about the munchies everyday lol

4. lol yeah

noobs need to search

5. Thanks for the help ;)

6. Funny you should ask. I just had a craving for potato chips...so I made some. I whipped out my mandolin (the slicing tool not the instrument), sliced up a nice sized russet potato and got out the good old deep fryer.

Attached Files:

7. this thread is making me hungry. i want all of this shit, but alas, it is 2:30am and i have no car :( but if i did:

Attached Files:

8. The first time I smoked weed I went to a grocery store with my 2 friends and bought swiss rolls and lime Hawaiian Punch. The thing is I work at this store so the manager came up to me and tried to talk to me but all I could say was OK, so I just sat there nodding my head after every word and im super stoned this is my first time smoking and i already smoked three bowls, good times ;)

9. Nothing's better than hitting up a nice blunt, then taking your stoned ass over to a fro yo shop where you're taste buds go wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Pizza,hamburgers, cheeseburgers,chips with ketchup taste and hot peppers also chocolate with all tastes haha,popcorn and chocolate milk it's the best thing ever!! :D