Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to calibrate a Diablo Fuzion Scale

• Please log in to reply

frumplemaster

frumplemaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I lost my manual and need to know how to calibrate a diablo fuzion scale. mine is off by about a fifth. it is white and has a little display that swings out from under it.

pretorious

pretorious

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I couldn't find any online info for this scale either. I have the 50g x .01 model, I assume it's the same for the 100g x .1 model. Here's how I got it close to exact calibration:

1. Put the scale on a solid surface, turn it on and press tare to zero it
2. Hold down the mode button until the word CAL appears (~5 seconds)
3. Press mode once more, CAL will flash twice followed by a flashing 50.00
4. Put the 50g weight on, within 5 seconds the word PASS appears and your scale is calibrated

Mine now reads 50.01 with the weight on, pretty good for a cheap scale

Good luck

Edited by pretorious, 18 March 2009 - 02:06 PM.

Thomas29

Thomas29

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,294 posts
I got this exact same scale that I am trying to calibrate except it says 75g x 0.01g on the back. Does that mean I use a 50 gram weight for it because that is what it keeps asking for when I try to calibrate it?

Thomas29

Thomas29

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,294 posts
I managed to calibrate it with a 50 gram weight I think or I hope at least lol. Can someone tell me why it says 75g on the back?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users