Maximum Yield Per 1000W light

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by HeMadeMeDoIt, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Strain is always the main factor in yield. There are three factors to yeild most important is strain if your strain does not have the ability to produce it wont. Second is your room if you dont have a efficient grow room forget about it you can have the best strain and still yeild shit. The last and least important factor is nutrients. Dont believe all the nutrient hype its garbage its all about sales. I know a old timer who is getting 1.5lb off a 600w with some gh 3 part vitamax and carboload.

2. Friend of mine just pulled 12.75 ounces off a grape ape under a 1k, and just over a P off his Queen, also under a 1K. huge plants, bit too huge for my taste

3. can u post pics of your setup ? im trying to yield big this year.

4. it depends on the strain really, but it can be as much as 3lb per 1000w if done to the max

I posted some pics of some huge 5-8lb plants under about 4 1000w each vertically placed and it was something huge, search my old posts in a topic about a 1lb plant

but growing the la confidential which is not a huge producer I have seen over 1 gram per watt, up to 1.5 grams per watt so like about 1.5-2lb per 1000w light

you have to cover a 4x4 ft area no less and really cover it with lots of tops and a small canopy with about a max of 1ft colas and you will get tons

also the vertical lighting works great, but after seeing bulbs explode from a drop of water getting on them I would say get a cool tube or something like that so its not just open to the air like that - I seen a friend spraying plants and the lights were up high but still one drop hit it and it exploded right away, I said "hey, that dont look good" before I could get that out the light exploded

5. Follow my book and im sure you can reach 2 lbs per 1000 watts!!

6. the way i grow is 1x600 watt light per plant. so 6 lights and 6 plants per room.
    pulling over a pound per plant. in pearlite only.

7. You sir, are a tool. :cool:

8. You wish, I know what Im doing at least..llol!!!

9. spamming??? :confused:

10. Dose any one just top and grow or is everyone using little tricks ? I want to know what a top or fim and grow yield is per 1000is, just simple, That is what all the new guys need to know.

11. #51 bentley, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    5-6 5gal buckets coco 1.5 lb is the most but this 1 looks to be my best so far so I mite get close to 2 per
    Topped afew times veg until they where 3ft and bushy cleaned the bottom Moab/pk13/14 in weeks 6-7 boost every other watering and some molasses smells and looks great

12. Yeah I just harvested a little over 3lbs off 2000w. Vegged only 10-12 days though, this time I'm doing a vertical tree grow. Vegging the plants for 8+ weeks, 12 plants 3000w, I'm already week 7 of veg and they are fuckin huge lol gonna be awesome. I use coco/perlite mix and whole canna line with bio weed and calmag.

Vertical growing is the shit. You DO HAVE to have big plants though, short bushy indicas won't work. If you want those stay with your horizontal growing you will waste a ton of light vertical. You need tall sativas or just veg longer.. or do that stadium shit with mad little plants around the vertical bulb... but I like trees. I want 6+ ft tall plants will massive colas :D

I'm looking to easily hit 2 pounds per 1000w. Probably will end up with something around 6-7 pounds of dry rock hard buds and then some popcorn.

13. Best i got was 1160 dry grams per 1000 watt lit area non c02
    will post new results shortly :)) with C02 enhanced

14. #54 Majesticseed, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    post some pics of plants in veg then i'll post some pics of 4 plant 4 - 5 pound grow 3000 watts

15. link is in my sig

16. It's hard to separate the truth from the BS on this thread and I'm betting there is more BS than truth.