Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

50 hits of acid 100 hits of acid

• Please log in to reply

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts
ok so i can get a sheet or half sheet of acid next week. how much would that run you guys? i'm not getting the shrooms because i would rather get the acid instead. sorry for these threads, i just wanna make sure i'm getting my moneys worth. and also are sheet always 100 hits? are they any more or any less?

Similar Topics: 50 hits of acid 100 hits of acid     x

MandalaSmoker

MandalaSmoker

I love you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,860 posts
Let's see here.Here it goes for 7-15 per hit depending on who you know.Now if we bought in bulk it should be around a few buck's per hit.

Let's just say 3$,so 50 hit's.50 time's 3 is 150$If I bought a ten strip it would cost me around 25-50$ depending on the source.There is a Chemist very close to me so price can be low at time's when fucking with the right people.Let's say that there is 10 ten strip's.25 time's ten is 250$.I would say you should get a discount when buying in bulk.

I have seen sheet's sold from 80$ all the way to 200$.Depend's man,it really does.Location and hook-up being main factor's.

I am getting high right now so sorry if what I said doesnt make much sense.I am sure other'swill help you out though my dude.

Edited by MandalaSmoker, 26 February 2009 - 12:14 AM.

Meursault

Meursault

The Stranger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,962 posts
300-450 for a sheet, half it for...well, half.

Bear in mind that I live on a college campus though. LSD, coke, and all pharms and opiates are wildly overpriced here, while everything else tends to be cheaper.

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
for me a sheet might only run 300 but i think that source got arrested so i have no idea....probably 500 bucks from a few other people

jack herra

jack herra

anybody out there?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,100 posts
200-300 for a sheet of a 100 hits,can be really expensive in some states tho,like were i used to live in rhode island a 100 hits would cost you in the 500-700 range

TheAlmightyFunk

TheAlmightyFunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
holy shit, when acid shows up around here its like 100 a sheet, with 100 hits per sheet. Granted my acid hookup does not deal for a profit. Sucks to be you guys:(

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts

holy shit, when acid shows up around here its like 100 a sheet, with 100 hits per sheet. Granted my acid hookup does not deal for a profit. Sucks to be you guys:(

i wasn't asking about your opinion of the prices, just prices so you can shove it that you happen to be lucky

morrowb

morrowb

Holden Caulfield

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,714 posts

He risks going to jail to.... be nice? :confused:

Cannavoid

Cannavoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts

He risks going to jail to.... be nice? :confused:

He probabley justs deals to support his own habbit. I've had many different dealers for many different types of drugs and some of them were so addicted to the drug they were slanging around it wasn't even funny. Those types of dealers are the very unrealiable ones. Also the ones that will pinch your purchase so they can have a little more for themselves.

Edited by Cannavoid, 26 February 2009 - 02:33 AM.

• HighHaze likes this

bloodraven51690

bloodraven51690

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts
fax me some man....:D

lvn2gethigh

lvn2gethigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
haha damn a sheet(100 hits) around here is 115 at most but apparently it completely depends on the quality of it and where you live

Atlblazer

Atlblazer

One Person of Many

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,756 posts
When acid comes through it runs around $250 for a sheet of 100 hits, sometimes comes around in liquid form still in that case it runs like $500 for a full vial from my guy which is like 230 hits or something I lost count one day around 210ish :P

skunk zoots

skunk zoots

smoke bud.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
ive copped 10 hits before for 50 bones.

BIgBudTdot

BIgBudTdot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
Just got a 10 sheet for 75$. Which is the norm around here.

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

When acid comes through it runs around $250 for a sheet of 100 hits, sometimes comes around in liquid form still in that case it runs like $500 for a full vial from my guy which is like 230 hits or something I lost count one day around 210ish :P

fuck i'll bet you lost count lol. i would have made it to like 10, and then i'd have forgotten.

Mister Kennedy

Mister Kennedy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,175 posts
A 100 hit sheet for me would be $200.
It really all depends on your location, and your hookups.

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts
thanks for all the help, i'm just gonna buy two tabs on friday, 12 a hit (i know, i know, but it doesn't come around here) and dose them on saturday

Tweak Mids

Tweak Mids

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
ok really hard for me to get acid. i have to drive about 40 mins to Chicago to get it, but basically the only way anyone i know or anyoen around my age in the town can get it. the kid charges 15 a hit or 2 for 25. and its some pretty good cid if i do say so myself. he says its 700 a sheet though. is that a rip off? i mean if i sold all 100 hits for 15 thats still way over 700

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,555 posts
it really varys a lot, just figure out how much it is per with which is easy and decide if its worth it.

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
around here a sheet goes for 300-700 depending on the source aka how many people it goes to before you, (everyone wants to make money)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users