Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango juice and marijuana potency?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDefiler, Feb 26, 2009.

1. i know this is a super bump, i found this page via google and not the actual site, but
    this shit does work really well

makes any high feel almost like a high from an edible
    it lingers much longer, and had a body high sensation to it

my method is by drinking a can of pure mango nectar. what i get is from a grocery store, in the ethnic section. its made by Goya, and costs about 89 cents a can.

consume the whole can 45-60 mins prior to smoking, and it should be pretty effective
    but of course body weight etc can be a factor.

2. Going to look for this tonight.

3. Drinking mango juice that's 30% juice.
    I had it in my fridge and I was also thirsty. I'm gonna blaze in approx. one hour anyway so I figured why not try it? I'm not expecting any alterations but I will report back with results. I'm going to smoke a joint with about .4g of mango kush in it.
    Mango kush, mango juice.. legit shit.

4. I just smoked some grape ape after drinking this "juice blend" which was mango puree mixed with pear juice. I shook it up and got big amounts of puree in my glass, drank about 16 oz. Waited about 20 min before smoking one bowl, gonna light up another in like 5-10 (i drank 25 min ago). I'm feeling a little higher than normal but that might be because of my new way of smoking out of an improvised gravity bong.. thick, eggnoggy smoke.. But I'll let you guys know how it works.

5. So I definitely think the mango juice had an effect. Right now, even though I smoked an indica strain (which tends to make you more stoned and stupid rather than high), I'm feeling pretty high along with less of the stupidity expected of the strain. I'd say that this is comparable to the last time I attempted this with a few slices of overripe mango that I shared with a friend. We were attempting to finish off the last of some REALLY good, HORRIBLY stinky bud I'd gotten, I think it was Northern Lights, and we got similarly more high and less stupid. With only two data points, I can't conclusively point to a conclusion that mango ingestion leads to increased highness, so I'm gonna test it again this weekend with the other 16 oz or so of mango juice, and maybe some sour d.

6. def. works, used the Philippine brand Mango juice Nectar (not from concentrate) from costco. works pretty well, 1 bowl of super browned, dry abv in a vape blitzed me, even with my high tolerance. lol.

7. I'm having trouble believing this is not a placebo. I've just eaten a whole mango and I'm going to have a joint in half hour after I've tidied up, lets see if I actually notice a difference. I've never tried it and I've been smoking the same bud for 2 weeks so I'm pretty used to the regular high I get, so I should be able to notice any difference.

8. You cant be cereal?

this actually work?