Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wSmash, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Okay so I agreed with most of your post but I had some quibbles with these.

Taking multiple hits off of the smoke just forces more carcinogens into your lungs. THC absorbs really fast, you don't need to have that same smoke going through your lungs for half a minute.

Resin hits are very bad for you. Don't do it.

While I too sometimes enjoy lighting my bowl with beeline, butane isn't really a concern for tokers for a couple reasons. 1) A normal Bic lighter almost fully combusts the butane it releases, and 2) Butane is an inert, nontoxic gas. That means that Butane is only bad for you if you huff it (because you're displacing the oxygen your lungs need to keep your brain functioning). In minimal amounts it won't hurt you.

2. i read that you can eat the mango 30 to 45 minutes before you smoke you will feel higher. and if you eat it after you smoke it makes you high longer

3. I'm totally not even going to read through any of the posts and repeat the same suggestions over and over even though the OP probably isn't even reading this anymore.

Oh yeah, and coughing and mangos and stuff.

Most of which is complete bullshit that half the people on this thread believe.

4. :laughing: i can't believe some of the stuff i just read on this page.

5. A terpenoid called Limonene, I'm gonna presume.
    Someone told me here on GC, that Limonene is a terpenoid found in cannabis (namely in lemon as well)
    which actually plays a role in the time between a hit and the effects of THC.

6. Coughing gets you higher fool, never heard the saying 'you gotta cough to get off' it does not however increase the amount of THC in bloodstream it simply opens your lungs and allows smoke to hit spots it wouldn't usually thus allowing you to receive more THC not creating more.

7. try some breathing exercises after hitting - it works :ey:

8. Okay, so, here's what i know about it, and i made an account just to answer the thread, so yea

Smoking Wax (crystalised weed) or hash or oil will take you way less hits to get really high

Oranje juice is complete bullshit since it never has been proven that with other then oral ways of consumption it can increase the high, and most of the increasing effect comes from the fact that OJ is acid so it makes your digestion easier and faster.

Getting away from any source of stimulation will greatly enhance any trip (except stimulants i suppose) since eliminting stimulations by having static in your ears (radio tuned not to a radio station with noise-cancelling headphones), having half cut table tennis balls on your eyes and a red light in the room and laying down makes you hallucinate after ~30 mins while beeing sober!

Of course, keeping the smoke in your lungs for as long as possible helps, just like taking giants hits

THE WEED you take is the key, and that's obvious haha get yourself some super stinky smelly shit and you'r good to go!

Now, for all of you that cares about your lungs and brain, VAPORIZING the weed is the best way (well, that's my opinion) because by vaporizing your pot, you won't inhale all the bad stuff in the weed like carcinogens or somerhing like that (i'm french so i don't know what the word is) because you only inhale the stuff that vaporizes, like THC and CBD! But it takes more time to heat and blabla so you will not get higher quicker, but it's safer! (Yay)

What I usually do to get the best out of my trips is to be in a place that you know is safe, and that you feel good at , not beeing in public, not having anything to do (no work or stuff like that -> driving, groceries, etc) and listen to trippy mellow music (or epic dubstep can be fun with sativa) and beeing with cool and calm friends (or again some fucked-up dudes to fuck around with). Usually while mixing these conditions, i can get fractals (visual hallucinations like colourfull paterns) but mostly CEV (closed eyes visuals) even though it's only weed!!

Hope this helps you all an sorry for my bad english, again i'm french so yea

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Grasscity Forum

9. Coughing just feels like your getting higher but since your brain isn't getting oxygen that where the light headed feeling comes in. Ive personally never tried the orange juice, but Ive read that it just tastes good but doesn't really have an effect. With mangoes, yes I have tried this numerous times and it definitely works if you eat one/or drink mango juice 30-60min before toking. Stay faded :smoking:

10. Eat a mango 30 mins before you smoke. It potentiates the shit outta your weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. barbecue chips (; 

12. After i smoke a massive bowl i hold in the smoke while jerking off and choking myself, that shit gets you high as shit.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Coughing will not work. It only hurts your throat. Do not TRY to cough.

14. Things that get you higher:
    1. Frontflips
    2. Backflips
    3. Eating chips
    4. Taking shits
    5. Slapping tits
    6. Falling pits

Follow these six simple steps and your on your way to a high town buddy. For the sixth step any pothole will do, just jump in it and land on your head and you'll be feeling... Well unconscious. :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gotta cough to get off

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. #196 420TOKES, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Force caugh lmao made me giggle

17. Actually, coughing, holding your breath, smoking cigarettes, etc while smoking doesn't get you higher. This creates a sensation of lightheadedness from the lack of oxygen getting to your brain. I normally wouldn't reccomend to do these things on purpose while smoking as it can be harmful to your brain.
    As for orange juice, I have never even heard of such a thing helping. Mangos however, are a different story. Foods like thyme, lemongrass, mangos, and some others contain a compound called myrcene. Myrcene stops your liver from absorbing the THC in the marijuana, causing your high to be more intense and help it last
    longer too. Make sure to ingest any of these foods about an hour before you plan on smoking if you want the desired effect.

18. old trick but still effective, mangos about 1 hour before you get high

19. I've seen it said before on here... I'm gonna put that to the test tomorrow.

乀_(ツ)_

20. Mangos do work, ciggs work for me as well.

Smoke more, edibles are pretty potent careful not to over do it. Bigger rips and inhale, hold, exhale a lil, inhale again. Also bongs work better for me than joints blunts bowls ect.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app