Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to increase your high?

• Please log in to reply

wSmash

wSmash

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm wondering if there's anything out there that you can eat or do to increase your high after or before burning?

Like how vitamin C effects shrooms

I thought I remembered hearing something about eating a particular over-ripe fruit, but I searched with no avail.

Thanks

Similar Topics: How to increase your high?     x

JayGray

JayGray

All Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 595 posts
smoke more.

therealbman

therealbman

Stoned Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
I haven't tested it out myself but I heard taking 5-HTP supplements can help you get the same feeling as when you first started smoking. I don't know for sure though cause, as I said, I haven't tried it for myself.

420 High Times

420 High Times

Dope Slanger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts
  • Cough after your hit. Coughing get less oxygen to your head and more THC through the body.
  • Drink Orange Juice. Not Sure behind the science behind this one buy it gets you higher. (Similar to the shrooms just not as intense.
  • Eat a Mango. Never Tried this but I think its similar to the orange juice, I always just do the OJ b/c its less messy than a mango.
Other than that I have never heard of anyhthing but there is probably other tricks out there.

Dogs

Dogs

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Interesting I didn't know orange juice and coughing got you higher. I'll have to try some of these. Thanks for the tip =)

TheyGaveMeaGun?

TheyGaveMeaGun?

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
Mango's contain one of the ingredients in marijuana that contributes to the high. Not sure which one it is, maybe one of the more seasoned veterans can answer that.

Juggalo Stoner

Juggalo Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
Awsome tips folks. I'll have to try 'em out sooner or later:smoke:

BloodyHighlighr

BloodyHighlighr

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 293 posts
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM did you just say less oxygen gets thc through the body? umm no very incorrect that just makes you feel lightheaded because you are getting brain damage
  • keifblazin likes this

ooeeooplaxico

ooeeooplaxico

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts

• Cough after your hit. Coughing get less oxygen to your head and more THC through the body.
  • Drink Orange Juice. Not Sure behind the science behind this one buy it gets you higher. (Similar to the shrooms just not as intense.
  • Eat a Mango. Never Tried this but I think its similar to the orange juice, I always just do the OJ b/c its less messy than a mango.
Other than that I have never heard of anyhthing but there is probably other tricks out there.

Besides the mango, pretty sure these arent true.

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts
The mangoes will make you higher for longer but will not increase your high, but OJ will do nothing.

The part about the coughing is comical, it does not get more THC to your body.

Ballin' Toker

Ballin' Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
Smoking a cigg boosts any mind alternating substances i have consumed... But maybe that's just me =)

hendrix

hendrix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,423 posts
smoking lions tail with your weed might help
  • jasmine689 likes this

I'm Not Sober

I'm Not Sober

Face Farts

• Gold Member
  • 4,024 posts

Edited by x420xImNotSober, 25 April 2009 - 10:27 PM.

vibud

vibud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
well if you take a fat bong toke and cough you get way more high cause you took more than you could handle so it messes you up trust me i do it all the time

interesting

interesting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
The mango thing has been proven by many people (still need to try it myself), and I've heard that coughing stimulates the alveoli in your lungs which can help absorb cannabinoids. Or something. I'm not sure if that's true.

vibud

vibud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
yea that is true cannaboids help you get really high i think its funny when people think thc is the only thing that gets you high

Crownic

Crownic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts
Don't force a cough, just hold your hit in like 10 seconds, blow it out, then cough if you need to. Forcing a cough does nothing and makes you look like an idiot.

420Hazo

420Hazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,274 posts
i increase my highs normally by taking even bigger hits after

elmo676

elmo676

elmo motha fucka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts

smoking lions tail with your weed might help

lions tails, or blue lotus, or dream herb will help