research chemicals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VolcomSton3d, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I found a distributor of 5-MeO-DMT and other RC's. They fetch for a pretty hefty price, and to be honest I'm not looking to actually take this drug or give it away to any friends. I simply want to research it haha and see the properties of the chemical and run some tests aside from actually injesting it.

They are a Canadian distributor, and reading the disclaimers and FAQ it seems like a really legit site, the guy who runs the shop cares about it and the website definitley has personality.

Basically I want to know if it is 100% legal to purchase research chems from a candian distributor and have it sent to my house in the US. I don't intend to injest it, so I don't think i'll be in any legal bind.

2. It seems like it would be illegal, but I don't think it is. I looked it up a bit and 5-MeO-DMT should be fine going to your house, as long as you don't have an intent to ingest it. It seems like everything I've looked over says that.

I mean, if you can prove it was for research (possibly have a research itinerary type up or something that that fact) then there shouldn't be any way you can get caught and prosecuted. As a matter of fact, this thread alone is proof that you weren't intending to ingest it (with a time/date stamp and everything).

It looks like on Erowid, it is Schedule I in Nebraska and South Dakota though. I didn't read their references, but I usually believe Erowid, lol.

So, I wouldn't risk it, but you feel free to. It seems safe on the exterior.

3. I know the website you speak of and although I have yet to use it personally, of all the options out there it seems like one of the most legit prospects at the moment.

As far as the actual legality of any of it, a lot of RC's can theoretically be considered illegal as an analog of a drug that is specifically illegal, in this case DMT. However, the laws in that area are rather vague and my understanding is that though you could very likely be arrested for possession of certain RC's by a "dick-cop" (I believe that is the correct legal term) you would more than likely end up beating the charge if you were inclined to fight it.

However, due to the relative rarity of these drugs and the complexity and vagueness of the analog laws, there's not a lot of history to go on here and you could pioneer new grounds of failure and be one of the first to really be fucked over hard.

I think any of us who are really interested in ordering bulk RC's probably have enough experience in the drug world to keep things quiet and relatively safe though.