Muchies Recommendation

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by AlmostBaked, Feb 23, 2009.

1. taco bell 4 sure

2. what the fuck is preggo sauce?

*shudder*

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the cheese one the best though:D

4. #44 B.T., Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Ok, I have a bit of a recipe here.

What you need: 1 pack of ramen, I like crab but any flavor works, two eggs, and butter/vegetable oil.

Cook the ramen as usual, save the flavor packet for later. Let them cook a little longer than usual, maybe five minutes, the strain.

Mix the two eggs in a large bowl with the flavor packets, add whatever you want to flavor. Last night I made on with mushrooms, garlic, chili powder, and a little bit of milk to make it nice and fluffy.

Mix the well strained ramen with the eggs, then pour the bowl out into a preheated, well oiled (or, if you aren't health concious, butter) pan, make sure you put plenty because this WILL STICK. I like to use medium heat.

Flip the abomination once it starts looking done on the bottom, meaning the egg is thouroghly cooked. Once you have it flipped, throw some cheese on, I like cheddar or this "Mexican Blend" taco cheese stuff they sell at the market near my house. Sometimes I just use plain american, it's still wonderful.

Fold the rommlette (get it?) in half, then flip once again. Let cheese melt, serve, and OM NOM NOM

• Like Like x 1
  5. that sounds fuckin amazing dude.
    +rep for the creative recipe

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok I got another One:

1.Slice two chicken breasts into strips, put garlic salt, pepper, sherry, lemon juice, and onion powder in a bowl; mix together with chicken strips.

2.Place strips on tin foil with shiny side facing in and make packet so very little air can escape, place in oven at 350F for 18 minutes.

3.Peel and dice two potatoes, boil in water just over the top of potatoes for 17 minutes.

4.Pour a small amount of heavy cream in a bowl, a 1/4 stick of butter, a tsp of paprika, onion powder and extra sharp cheddar cheese.

5.Mash and mix with boiled potatoes and chicken

6.Enjoy!

7. #47 samanthapayntr, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    man! don't even SAY peach rings, ahhhh!!! :eek: and reeses pieces?!? you're either crazy or a complete genius!

8. just had cinnamon eggos with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and pure maple syrup on top. with a glass of milk. deliciousssssss. so caked.

9. [​IMG]
    I FUCKIN LOVE brownies! :smoke::D:p

10. 2nd Degree Burn FTW.

Props for the creativity.

I have many spontaneous munchy ideas, but lately I've been hooked up on making a poor man's Gyro, except upgraded:
    Breakfast sausage patties on a tortilla spread with homemade hummus (I like it spicy with tons of garlic). Put caramelized onions and thin home fries on top of that along with what veggies you like (I suggest diced tomato and mixed greens) and, if you can afford it, tzatziki sauce, but I put diced cucumber.
    Wrap and toast if desired.
    I make like 3 at a time.

12. I love Kinder Bueno, bacon, doritos, chocolate milk, any good chocolate bar

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Pretzel and queso dip
    Lol anything fried is good too
    Popcorn with lots of butter
    Rice crispy treats or fruity pebble treats
    Or try this get croissant put butter on it then cut it so you have a top and bottom then putt a snickers bar on it and marshmallows on it put the top back on it and put it in the oven and put some thing heavy on it to weigh it down while it heats up

14. I love carrots. If I'm high and have had the usual shit food lately. I go buy a big bag of carrots and just eat them all.

I'm a college athlete, but I'm a stoner first :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum