Muchies Recommendation

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by AlmostBaked, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Does anyone else get down on KFC famous bowls? You just cant beat all that deliciousness in one bowl.

2. Pecan crusted chicken fingers.

I am sure your body loves you for that :)
    -C

3. my favorite is smoking up then driving to the back woods to find a awesome bbq place. actually im bout to go find me some bbq here in about an hour :hello:cant wait

4. yes man kfc is the fucking shit it is sooo tasty but no i usually eat the 3 piece meal with some mashed potatoes

5. I gotta go with nachos and tacos from taco bell

6. twix, chinese food, and doritos

7. OMG dude I've done that a couple times i like to tell them to put extra gravy bitch's!!!

8. I try to keep away from the fast food and snacks and stuff cause I eat so much when I'm high I have to keep it healthy! I love porridge for some reason with lots of brown sugar and cinnamon or cinnamon raisin bread. :D Bagels, ranch salad, anything with garlic in it.

9. I always get the one that uses honey bbq sauce instead of gravy. I actually make famous bowls at work (outback steakhouse) all the time. The only thing we dont have at outback is corn. I either use our bbq sauce or our cabernet sauce that we serve with our lamb. Super fucking delicious.

10. little ceasar's pizza, ihop pancakes are always AMAZING, bowl of cherrios, subway meatball sub, those chickens from costco as well as their assorted fruitbowls,ramen noodles, mac n cheese. shit lol theres lots

11. oh god i could really go for some chicken tenders and cheese fries both with green goddess dressing from the local diner... oh god. so good.
    im so high right now and i got some serious munchies

12. peanut butter cups you simply get lost in the flavor. its insaaaane

13. THE absoulute BEST munchy food is Taco Bell....

14. yeah, its also the best transmitter of E.Coli :D

15. taco bell chicken quesedillas, maple and brown sugar oatmeal, jello, chocolate pudding, grapes oh man crunchy grapes. they are like explosions in you mouth. and last but not least 4 plates of totinos supreme pizza rolls!!

16. :confused::confused:

Attached Files:

17. By far the best, starbursts
    The intense flavour is almost to much to handle. almost :p

18. LMAO Thank you!!:hello:

19. Fruity Pebbles. Best ever.