Attic Grow Room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Bombastic, Feb 22, 2009.

1. where have you vented your extractor fan to by the way? And where are you getting your fresh air supply from?

cheers

2. #22 Bombastic, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    The Air supply comes from the bedroom 1 as i just close the door and leave the window open I did it this way so that i can add a air con unit to the bedroom that would work for upstairs and the grow room at the same time.

The Air out goes into bedroom 3 same thing i just close the door and open the window this means that there is no gushing exhaust coming from the property as im'e using 10" pipe and Fan this works very well.

There is no smell in the house of weed at all as the filter is working 100% and with the fan controller hardly any noise.

This House is very old and has the plaster and larvae ceilings here so I am planning on putting new ceilings up then i will fit cealing vents with back draft shutters built into them.

Attached Files:

3. nice work.

Told you to insulate the roof from the atic side.......just listen to the engineer :)

+rep

4. thx for the reply dude :) how did you go about cutting the hole in the ceiling? I'm not too hot on diy!!!!

5. #25 Bombastic, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009

Cutting the hole in the ceiling was easy with a jig saw had to be careful though not to pull the whole ceiling down.

I am going to change the whole loft around well build some additions up there of

Drying room

Larger Veg room

And a second flower room

Tank Room

I am planning on building the above but ime stopping growing weed in my house as i have plants plotted up. I will make the whole setup correct then let a whole room grow go at a time then stop as i will just grow for my medication needs.

Ime going to make a video of the setup so far when i get the time.

6. subscribed

7. This is the 7 week update here as the girl is now going on flush tomorrow i did take some pics but is under the influance to mutch basically ime pissed here and rather stoned has beed tending to some other plants that are plotted about.

She is not a big yeilder but is super strong weed. HE HE HE.

Its my medication.

Leve yr mark and subscribe to the thread as loads more to come.:smoke:

8. You no what I get so many views on my thread that I get rather frustrated when people look but don't leave there mark good or bad. Laves you kinda de-inflated as to why im'e doing this thread in the first place. Wow I got bad spelling here but I thought that the forum was Grow Room Design and Set-up.

I had a previous thread here ware I excavated over 20 tons of earth and obtained the funds to purchase this house im'e living in now. Had to close the thread as nobody was making there mark.

Leave your mark GRASSCITY come on

9. im curious to what soil your using and how often your watering your girls? also what nutrients etc.

awesome grow btw.

+ rep

10. Ime not using soil here Ime using cellmax cubes and feeding them with Canna food and ime using Sensi Zyme with Canna boost.

I water the girls every two days here as the room runs pretty cool here so there is not mutch evaperation from the pots.

11. Hallo there as promised here are the pictures that I took the other day and was to mashed to post them. In the first one and second is the Arian's haze no3 this is the plant that ime going to be running with in the room.

The other pictures are just the purple haze and the 2 plants on the wood are northern lights. I have now moved these plants to another grow room leaving just the two Arian's haze in there.

I have had to do this as ime planning on growing just this variety in the room and ime filling it up with them using the light mover. I can now start to clear out the room and install the irrigation system as I wont to hydro the pots as I get better results when using this method of growing.

Ime not that happy with the Purple Haze that did not turn Purple at all and the yield is crap on these girls I think ill only get around 4 oz of the large girl that's shit and has to run with the Arian's Haze who yield much better than that.

Attached Files:

12. Man! I must say I am impressed thats a healthy lookin crop you got there kudos man got my supscription for sure. I just read this whole thread so maybe I missed it but what is it that you are running for lighting cycles? is it 12/12 for flowering and 24 for veg? just curious as the purple has always caught my eye (since ive never grown purp myself) if it does infact get its color with genetics or if it was possible to turn your typical dank plant purple by simply altering as you stated room temps and also from what ive read else where different lighting cycles.....hmm interesting stuff! keep it comin be interesting to see if the purples do infact turm purple but how close are yopu to harvest with those ones? Id assume they would already be at this point....just thinkin through the keyboard here! lol

13. Thanks for the heads up there bud They are on 12/12 at the moment as they are in flower and the veg room is on 18/6. This is a staggered grow as there is plants in there of various ages right from 2 weeks up to being flushed. I gave the staggered grow a go but it is not working out for me as there is to much work involved every day and watering is a nightmare.

I have re homed all of the purple Haze and just left the two arions Haze in there ime going to be running with them in future in this room as they are far superior plants and mutch better yeilders. Althoutgh the Purple do look sexy but just dont yeild enoutgh.

Work should start on the flower room next week when i get time.

14. right on man lookin forward to watchin this ...keep me posted with pics

15. I want to put two small LST plants in my attic... Hahaha

16. Wow so I wired up a socket so that I could add one in my attic, and get up to my attic to find that the original wires did not come from my attic but from somewhere in the wall, so now i find myself drilling through the roof into the wall and attempting to locate the outlet from above using some sort of contraption... eek! And there is just mounds and mounds of insulation up there it is absurd...

17. hey man, wondering if you can explain you method you will use for you sloped floor you were talking about.
    so will you build 1 big floor an line it with a tarp or something?
    how much head room is this gonna take out of you room?
    im thinking of trying something similar but with 2 rased troffs with the pots in them as i cant get my water lower than floor level but have 3.2mtr stud height.