Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leapfrog, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Wow thats pretty smart, I'm surprised I didn't think of that one. It's true though, what happens if the site your order from doesnt accept them?

2. Then you won't be able to buy seeds (and are stuck with the card).

Still smart? :cool:

3. whats with all the fuggin spam lately....

4. Instead of responding to spam report it - top right, looks like this: [​IMG]

5. The prepaid card sounds like a good idea. I'd bet that if you paid cash for the card, then ordered on a computer other than your own, it would be virtually untraceable to you. Send it to your house, and if the Feds show up, fiegn innocence! If there is no paper or computer trail in your house if they search, then there is no provable wrongdoing, right!?!:cool:

6. Feds showing up for a few seeds? :laughing:

And if you'd would get caught growing...you would have to worry about much more serious things than where your seeds came from! :rolleyes:

7. i would like to see a website that doesnt take amerx,mastercard,or visa for purchasing products.besides the website that sell seeds is a dime a dozen, if they dont take cc go somewhere else.

8. Well, thats a whole other issue. Plus- I'm a worst case scenario kinda guy. . .
    But I guess my point was that if your house was "clean" otherwise, then I don't think they could prove that the order came from you.

9. You can still use these cards at an ATM and get the cash off the card. Sure, theres a few fees, but its better to be anonymous.

Speaking of prepaid card fees, watch out for the monthly fee, ATM fee, support fee (if you call them) etc etc etc ... So get it, and use it quick, forget it.

10. Well I would like to give some advice regarding private information.

I recently went to the store and read the back of Visa Cards to figure out why you need a SSN. Those that are reloadable are more likely to ask for a SSN than a preloaded card. If you do not want to buy a 200 dollar gift card, there is a visa card from the company The Gift Card Mall that does not require an SSN, you can add any amount up to 200 dollars, and also you can add whatever name you want. The only requirement is that you add a cell phone number. So buy a disposable one if you are really really paranoid.

11. I've never ordered seeds...

However, I did vacation to Italy, and bought a handcrafted switchblade from a shop. It's pretty tight. I sent it back through FedEx, n it came through just fine. This leads me to believe that the postal service is indeed backed up. I would think that packages at least get X-rayed, but if mine did wouldn't they have noticed the switchblade?

12. I just wanted to add another site that can be used to host photos with no account or signing up

www.imagevenue.com

If someone else said this site, I do apologize. My eyeballs can't handle reading all of the posts to find out :D

13. Great sticky by Leapfrog.

14. A switchblade doesn't show as such on an x-ray...

Neither do seeds show as such and only raise suspicion if a visual exam of the x-ray or an address on "the list" is raising a red flag.

There is no officer sitting there all day looking @ every single x-ray taken. It's an automated system being used.

Only items that have been flagged for one or the other reason are being examined further.

15. I bought 500 zip lock bags off ebay and when i got them in my letter box they had been opened and searched through. I didnt think much of it at the time but now I am thinking about buying some seeds online and I was wondering do you think they are watching what comes through to me overseas because of the bags? probably just being paranoid but I just wants some other opinions.

16. "I wasnt planning on growing those seeds officer, I eat them"

17. Nice, but if you're caught with them, it won't help. "Plausible Deniability" is what's called for....

18. So, I could buy a glass bong from GrassCity.com and there wouldn't be a legal problem? (I live in NY by the way)

19. If it's unused, it's legal, though there's a possibility it could raise suspicions, especially if they're already watching you for other reasons. My guess is that the volume is high enough that it's probably safe.

20. :rolleyes: