Brand new 2' Medicali bong {Tree perc, ashcatcher, beaker bottom} take a look!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheHitman47, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 TheHitman47, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I'm so happy with my purchase today. Headed on over to Doc's here in Baltimore and saw this beauty. 2' Medicali with 4-arm perc, ice notches, splash guard, diffuser, and beaker bottom.

Starting at 279, got it for 250 WITH the awesome beaker diffused ashcatcher you see with it. Can't wait to try it out, I'll get a milk vid in soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What you guys think? Happy toking :smoking:

2. fresh bong yo. i envy you for that one. how's it rip?

and also...2" is two inches. 2' is two feet hahah. just lettin' you know ;)

3. damn! nice bro. + rep for sure

4. I was expecting it to be smaller....

Haha I'm just messin with ya dude. I read the title and was interested to see a two inch bong. But this one is pretty nice too I guess :p

Very clean setup. I like the beaker bottom ashcatcher a lot. I bet that thing rips real smooth.

5. haha sorry about that, was too excited to post. 2 foot is what i meant :)

6. Such a beauty when I move out this shall be my first purchase good lord what a bong. <3 <3 <3

7. nice man, looks like a sick setup for a pretty good price

8. looks thick man. id say no less the 5mm

9. yeah they are 5mm but the bottoms are super thin. I have the same one, but I think they are 20 inches but who knows yours could be 24 inches... They are defiantly a smooth toke.
    Great pick up OP.

10. looks legit man have fun:bongin:

11. Bump for those who haven't seen :)

12. #12 MisterMilkMan, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    nice pickup, i love mine:bongin:
    [​IMG]

13. nice milk!
    what bowl is that? it looks interesting, would you mind putting up pics of it?

14. Just the standard Medicali bowl piece, I like it though, very classy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Wow that bong is a beaut! and with the A/C for 250? That is a great deal homey, can't wait to see some milk!

16. That is amazing for 250! How often will you have to clean that to keep it looking pristine?

17. It's a chicken slide by JOP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry i don't mean to jack your thread man, he just asked to see pics.

18. Yeah, I saw that one and the straight tube next to it, really nice lookin!

I'll clean it every 2-3 days or so, I always have a stock pile of grunge off. Nothin like milking a nicely clean bong every time.:smoking:

19. Love the bong and bowl man +rep