What kind of bong should i get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokerdane, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I have a little over 100$ an I am looking to get a new bong.... I was looking at GC's bongs and there were a few that i liked... I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for me, and some tips for buying a new bong. Thanks ahead of time :)

BTW, i was considering a molino mad scientist...

2. I would say save more money and buy a roor it's definetly worth it. But if you want it noww you should get a nice molino glass piece.

3. Patience is a virtue. Save up a little bit and buy something quality.

4. Get one that you can smoke out of.

5. I would wait a little and save money (400 give or take), buy a roor, phx or if theres a good headshop by you they have some nice bongs, get like 3 perculators and move on from there

6. def. look for a headshop around you.
    i like roor and medicali bongs.

7. my friend had a molino mad scientist, it was bangin. if you want you could always find a headshop in your area and get a nice nice piece for around 100. sometimes some skateshops have headshops in the back

8. Thanks guys.. i think i'm heading to a head shop today and i'm gunna look at the selections.

9. 3 percs?

thing'd drag like a bitch...

10. Thanks for all the help. I'm going to a headshop tomorrow and i'll put up some vids/pics of what i get.

11. for $100 check out the Weed Star Mad Prof at EDIT removable 2 arm perc, diffused downstem 5mm thick glass 1 1/2ft tall and you can add an ash catcher for that much

...hope that helps I was thinking about getting one myself but then I splurged and bought a Lux Mini instead haha

12. Recreational Marijuana Use This is the forum where you can post about bongs, pipes, joints and even brownies! Share pics of your pieces and your current stash, show off your glass and share your recipes. (Please post stories in Real Life Stories and questions in Apprentice Tokers.)

13. like everyone else said save up more money then that. I would buy a a tripple perk and make sure it had ice catchers...my commendation is a nice biohazrd ( http://gorillaglass.com/images/g on g twist tube.jpg ) or LEAF brand bong. i dont recommend a bubbeling head, bust get the perking in a three chambers with ash catchers, and i say foot and 6 inch min.

or if your smarter then i think you are, then skip the bong, turn a few zips over and buy a volcano instead. my volcano and me are tighter then me and any bong could ever be, because it cares about my health, and gets me 30% higher..and that's a proven fact. plus, its as if you are dragging the nugs across your tongue instead of burning them and breathing there smoke.

14. US Tubes 9 mm Straight...

15. Yea i love the volvano, my cousin owns it and i would love to have one. But i do not have the money to spend that much on right now.... thanks though.