Craziest night you ever had mixing drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Man I had some insane nights over the summer where a bunch of crazy shit happened, but I don't have time to type them out now since my ride is about to be here but I'll check back and edit this later.

2. lol dude dont even get me started on some of the stories I have bro....

3. we want you to start, that's why the thread was created lol

4. I mixed these at a party one night

Alcohol
    Bud
    Ecstasy
    Cocaine
    Nitrous
    Klonopin

Ugh. I was not happy the next day.

5. Yeah, I wouldn't think we had it in us to do that sort of stupid shit without it haha.

6. right now as we speak

2.5 totem polls, 2 mini bottles of rum, a white russian, and some fuckin FIRE bud.

7. most I've ever done was alcohol and weed, haha, but believe or not I know someone who took weed, heroin, magic mushrooms, and ecstacy all at once. he said he was walking through the streets seeing flying things and dinasours, and peoples faces were morphing and turning into demons in front of him.

8. Sorry let me rephrase that, most I've ever done...injected nutmeg, then snorted some kif, then put some cocaine under my foreskin, stuffed an ex pill up my ass, made some LSD tea, drank it then smoked some powder heroin in a bong, (it dissapeared for some reason, I think it got in the water somehow. Then I smoked some weed soaked in cough syrup and ether, and last but not least injected some magic mushrooms, my veins felt they were exploding.

9. ok this thread's officially dead now, thanks a lot

10. I put a gram of dmt up my ass. Then kholed.

11. no
    forreal? haha that is pretty fucking intense. probably a damn good high:smoking:

12. nooooo dont say that

we havent had enough crazy stories yet

13. #33 s w i s h e r, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    ill let Bleezie tell you some stories we've had...im way too lazy to type em out

anyone have one of those multiple house party nights, & at the end of the night things gettin' pretty fuckin stuey, and people like "what are you doing? this is my house"

14. At one party, I started drinking at 3, drank about 15 beers by 6, I then proceded to take .2 of amazing molly, 2 hits of family fluff, and another .2 of molly at 4 in the morning.
    While smokin on a zip of heads.
    I've also taken 11 mg of K-pins, 30 mg OC, and smoked a half O blunt by myself. I went in to a drug induced coma lol. Fuck taking over 4mg of K-pin unless you got a tolerance.
    I've also blew 24 mg of Dilaudid mixed with Kpins.
    I've done alot of crazy shit, forget alot but I've almost died a few times.. I'm alot more responsible about my drug use now though.

15. I blacked out at a Snoop dogg concert last summer.
    It wasnt even that many drugs, just I was fucked up. I took probly 4 shots of grey goose before the concert, smoked 8 blunts of dank at the concert while sipping on gatorade/hypnotic. I was just chiling then all of I sudden I lost my vision and balance and just dropped like a sack of potatoes face first into the dirt/mud (cause it was raining that night). I ended up waking up naked in my friends backseat, on the way home, w/ a girl we went to the concert with but I didn't really know well. Turns out my friends and some random dude carried me to the car. It was mad awkward waking up next to the random bitty, but defineatly one of the greatest nights of my life.

16. I usually have "a crazy night" for days on end, with all days during the binge being about equally crazy. Ive done the max of every drug Ive ever encountered until my body essentially has shut down. Most of my drug experiences include more than one drug btw.

Heres some that I can spit out in a minute:

- Stayed up for 3 days on pure molly and ended up having 3 seizures.

- Took extreme doses of amphetamines and other forms of speed for 40 days straight. By the last day I was taking 14 20mg addies to just get me going. Ended up with me basically have Parkinsons for a year (aka shaky hands, face twitches, shit like that).

- Went on shroom binges, along with acid binges, for days on end with no sleep.

- One time mixed an 8th of shrooms and 600 mg of DXM. Ended up driving my truck through fields behind my house for hours, tripping insane balls.

- OD'd on coke. OD'd on molly. OD'd on fentanyl.

- Took acid and rolled hay-bales down the hills behind my house, while also running on the bales while they were rolling.

- Massive opiate and benzo binges.

and the list goes on forever... and some are definitely shameful.

17. codone i wish i couldve been your friend

18. damn man

thats some crazy shit

19. 3 E pills, 2 grams of mushrooms.

Not really sure..
    I think I could see my brain at one point of the night.
    I kept picturing my vision darting above various house rooftops in the neighbourhood and zooming in on the roofs, not sure why.

Other dude who took the combo straight tripped the fuck out.
    Started saying he was going to swear off drugs forever and was looking up at my light yelling for Jesus to help him.
    Then he started hugging his friend who was only on E not E+Shrooms,
    then they kept talking about their childhood experiences in elementary school,
    and while hugging they kept telling me it wasn't gay..
    I dunno it seemed pretty gay.

I can't remember too much of the night, it all happened in my small room + my adjoining attic over a course of like 5 hours and it was my first time doing E I think.
    Strange vibes were all around.
    I kept playing with my hair and touching random objects in my room.

20. why are you alive