Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Quart mason jars?

• Please log in to reply

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
How much ganja can I fit based on your expirences? Not ground, just bud. Thanks

Similar Topics: Quart mason jars?     x

drummersince99

drummersince99

NorCal Collective Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,797 posts
i have fit 3 ounces in one. it usually fits ounces depending on the bud

Edited by drummersince99, 20 February 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Awesome that's what I like hearing! +rep

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
ounce of dro 1 1/2- 2 ouncens of regs

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Ok, that doesn't help me. 1 1/2 of hydroponically grown weed, or 2 ounces of regular weed. Would the quality not effect the quanity that can fit?

I guess I'll find out later this year, Im more then likely moving to gallon jars, or something bigger.

grinDer

grinDer

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 590 posts

i have fit 3 ounces in one. it usually fits ounces depending on the bud

How did you manage that? Was it all ground up or was it all popcorn nugs?

Posted Image

Those are the jars I have right now and they are quart size and I can fit an ounce into one at most. Each of those jars has about 3/4 of an ounce in them.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
I typically get 1 to 1.5 depending on the density of the bud.

3 ounces would HAVE to be shake, or crammed full of dense brick.

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

Ok, that doesn't help me. 1 1/2 of hydroponically grown weed, or 2 ounces of regular weed. Would the quality not effect the quanity that can fit?

I guess I'll find out later this year, Im more then likely moving to gallon jars, or something bigger.

what are u stupid everyone knows most dro is fluffier the regs which means more regs will fit in a jar then dro

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

what are u stupid everyone knows most dro is fluffier the regs which means more regs will fit in a jar then dro

You should reread what he wrote...he said exactly that...1.5 oz of dro or 2 oz of regs.

Stop calling people stupid, especially when your own reading comprehension is lacking.

decrimbud

decrimbud

Smoke till' your dead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts
Usually about an Oz. maybe 1 1/2 depending on the bud. I love mason jars though for moonshine and bud.
  • oldskoolgrower likes this

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

You should reread what he wrote...he said exactly that...1.5 oz of dro or 2 oz of regs.

Stop calling people stupid, especially when your own reading comprehension is lacking.

how is my comprehension lacking he said that my answer didnt help him out then he restated exactly what i said maybe its his comprehenision that is lacking because i explained it pretty well

Edited by keithdasneak23, 27 February 2009 - 12:22 AM.

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
No..you didn't make any sense brah. I asked a question about the quality vs quanity. If your going to be flaming you can get out of my thread.

So..now it's one ounce for a quart mason jar. Thanks for the pic, grinDer. +rep

How about bigger sizes?

HerrbulFresh

HerrbulFresh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts
Remember the jars should be kinda full for freshness. For ex. If you are only going to be storing a gram or two get a small mason jar. sorry i cant help, i have little experience with mason jars full of dank:(

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Yeah I know, that part. They will be full of bud, not crushed in, though, but full.

I have other jars, that I use as well.
  • Malazan likes this

jrblades20

jrblades20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

how is my comprehension lacking he said that my answer didnt help him out then he restated exactly what i said maybe its his comprehenision that is lacking because i explained it pretty

explained it pretty??? lol why would it matter how it was grown, hydroponics isnt always that fluffy.

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

No..you didn't make any sense brah. I asked a question about the quality vs quanity. If your going to be flaming you can get out of my thread.

So..now it's one ounce for a quart mason jar. Thanks for the pic, grinDer. +rep

How about bigger sizes?

ya brosef i told u if u have dro(quality) you could put about one ounce(quanity) in a jar and if u buy reggie u can typically fit 1 1/2- 2 ounces in a jar i still dont see how that made no sense to u

jrblades20

jrblades20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
dro is not a fucking quality of weed. stop saying that, dro means how it was grown. and some of the most fire trees i got were dense as all hell so dont say the better the quality the less u can fit

Aka_am

Aka_am

weed muncher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Yeah.......Exactly. Read the "best answer"

http://answers.yahoo...31160224AA8g3Gh

Your from Ohio too, I'd expect more.

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
ya i am from ohio and i only pick up on ounces or more and i keep it in jars so im pretty sure i kno how much of whar kind of weed fits in a jar........ we refer to all our dank(dumpster,sour d,blue magic, exc.) as dro my bad for confuseing you....... and jrblades i never have my headies if thats what u want me to call it dense/brick because we usually get it fresh as fuck so its never dense thats why u typically cant fit as much headdies in a jar as you can reggie

acextreme

acextreme

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
depending on the type of bud.. about an ounce.. anymore than that squishes the bud or it would have to be really dense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users