What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Today I made pizza, one pepperoni and one with pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper, sundried tomatoes and basil... tastes so much better than it looks lol

Attached Files:

2. rigatoni with bocconcini in a meatless red sauce

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440067173.824156.jpg

4. Beef kabobs [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. why not the itallian sausage sweet heart

6. mmm Italian sausage, yes, sometime this week for sure [​IMG]

7. Navajo tacos. Haven't had them in a while. Yum.

[​IMG]

8. Fresh fried grouper, the weather here in Miami called for it so we took the boat out and caught a bunch. Nothing like fresh fish straight outta the deep fryer, and you better believe I'm lighting up before my feast

9. date night: applewood steelhead salmon + steak + asparagus + sauteed mushrooms

10. Made lasagna tonight. We had a family cookout on the property and we all brought our own favorite dishes. At first I was intimidated. That's a lot of lasagna. I was thinking about switching to something a little easier and a lot less time consuming. But, I found these really cool lasagna pasta sheets that don't need to be boiled. You just place them and layer the cheese and sauce on top. It was fast and easy. Everyone liked it. There wasn't even a stain left in the pan. :)

11. Spaghetti Aglio E Olio.

Perfect.

12. vegetarian corn dogs and baked potatoes [​IMG] mmmmmmm and I'm gonna buy a lemonade!

13. I cant wait til I can 3d print a burrito within a burrito in like 60 seconds.

14. Damn that looks fire, never had navajo tacos might have to give that a try sometime. Is it difficult to make?

15. Two burgers[​IMG]

16. ok guys I need some help on a sauce idea for a burger

This weekend I'm making a burger with a thinly fried potato pancake and over easy egg on top (don't ask how this came to be lol)

And I need a sauce for the burger..I was thinking either a hollandaise or dijon based sauce. Any suggestions?

17. I went to a neighborhood favorite with a friend tonight, Pok Pok.
    [​IMG]
    Papaya Salad -
    [​IMG]
    Claypot glass noodles with prawns and pork belly -
    [​IMG]
    Spicy Fish Sauce Wings -
    [​IMG]

I always leave this place happy. The only downside is sometimes you have to wait a bit to get in. Kudos on the tasty drinks, as well.