What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. There is a great Greek Festival going on this weekend so I stocked up on gyros and lamb and baklava...I'm good...grin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hooters hot-wings (i made - taste just like the real deal!) , rice, and salad.

The only thing that woulda made this better would have been celery&carrots with bleu cheese

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409551311.499720.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409551259.716263.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409551284.483370.jpg

3. Dinner from last night

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. pizza delivery from rosati's, pepperoni, green pepps, mushroom and onion
    [​IMG]

5. Chicken Schnitzel with veges and mash potato.

fuckin A, the crust looks a little filling, but that cheese looks dank as fuck

7. it was a 16incher so the crusts gotta be kinda thick to have something to hold onto. those slices are fuckin big

8. Since I spent my food money on weed, I had to go hunting for my dinner. Did not catch anything, but I did find this. Scooped it up off the road, took it home, skinned it, cooked it and ate it. Yummy.

Attached Files:

9. Purple kush and old Milwaukee.

10. chicken tortilla soup :yummy:
    extra spicy to kick this bug going around! <_<

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410671881.362773.jpg i made japanese rice and nikujyaga for The Man & ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410671919.144395.jpg baked sweet potatoes for me.

12. Baked potato and Caesar salad.

13. I ate an advacado salad @ el pollo loco tonight. Iced tea.

14. thats my fav thing from there. Its the only thing actually that I'll eat from El Pollo Loco.

15. literally the day after i got my grill. nom nomm
    IMG_20140916_2.png

16. Tonight i had tri tip steak, spanish rice and cucumber salad. Iced tea again cause it's so fucking hot.

17. feed me