What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #9961 *guest, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

Sure thing, here's what I did:

I sauteed some yellow onions, white mushrooms, garlic and bacon in a large skillet
    Boiled up a whole bunch of mini penne in the meantime (I woulda done spaghetti or rigatoni though if I had enough of either)
    Beat 3 eggs with a bunch of fresh grated parmesan in a bowl, added a bunch of fresh ground black pepper and just a bit of red pepper flakes to that
    Turned off the skillet heat with all the sauteed shit like 3 minutes before the pasta was done
    When the pasta was done I reserved 1/4 c of the water, drained the rest, threw the pasta in the skillet with all the bacon, mushrooms, onions and such, and poured the egg/parmesan mix and the reserved 1/4 c pasta water over the top
    Tossed it all together, threw it in a bowl, and shredded a little more parmesan on top

Super duper tasty 

2. MMMMMM duck breast *Homer Simpson drool*

3. Okay I can certainly do that I can't wait to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Pollo Asada taco night!

5. Homemade pizza with Italian sausage, bacon, ham, mushrooms, and homegrown onions, green bell peppers, and banana peppers :yummy:

6. Catfish n' fries. :yummy:

7. Extra large pizza on the way. All we have to eat are frosted flakes and frozen vegetables.

8. Homemade lasagna, tomato salad with cukes, red pepper, sweet onion and a green salad.

9. I need tacos this week!

Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #9970 Cereal Killer, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Leftovers and hot cole slaw!

Edit: Hot as in spicy, not temperature wise :p

11. #9971 HANGtheDJ86, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Two tasty tacos tonight.

12. Baked chicken, steamed veggies, mac & cheese

13. Where the pictures????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Tacos with my buddies also have an ounce of bud and a couple grams of hash oil :) gonna be a good time ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407125882.193739.jpg

15. Lol i didn't even think about pics. I didnt make it though. And it was all gone pretty fast with my family.

16. bit of super cheese. 

i read that before seeing your edit and got all angry 

17. Marinated some steaks in a smoky mesquite marinade, had those on the bbq. Also had cheesy zucchini with garlic and parmesan.

18. I love-love-love-love to cook. Tonight we had smoked chicken breast with my bbq glaze, and rice. Theres always rice.

I couldnt think of a witty one-liner.

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407288568.982678.jpg
    Japanese steak & rice w/ponzu sauce.

20. Night before last I butchered a big meat chicken then had it last night with fettuccine.

Im hungry and dont want to have to kill tonight's dinner.

Might just have chili mac n cheese with hot dogs.....

I could fry tater tots, sausage and eggs and make breakfast burritos.....

Damn just cant decide.

I could call and get a pizza. Some burgers.

I might just wait to eat till tomorrow.