What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I love Grape Nuts with plain yogurt and a little honey.

2. Pork Chops.

3. I ended up just making a salad and a grilled cheese sandwich... lol yay for being to high to put up with putting effort into things. :)

4. Just got off work, about to smoke and slam on a breakfast dinner. I've been doing that alot lately. Pancakes and bacon hit the spot

5. Third person to say this: Pork chops. But mine were the breaded kind with green beans and a baked potato.

6. I'm probably not going to eat dinner. Probably just going to eat something when I get the munchies. :smoke:

7. My mom's gonna make Nacho Pie (I helped clean her house today, why not stay for dinner?)

I gotta go out and get the Tomato Sauce but it'll be worth it.

8. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about calories :(

9. Lol...

People on GC must like pork chops. :D

I'm also having potatoes with mine. You copy cat.

10. Copy cat? No way, man... I ate dinner two hours ago. Maybe you are the copy cat and where do you have the camera placed that you are watching me from?

11. Just ate 7 1/2 soft tacos from taco bell

12. Im making spaghetti =]

13. Damn. I just ate it now.....

Its in your kitchen. Not telling where though. ;)

14. Gotta have dessert...

[​IMG]

15. *sigh*
    I bet it does taste sweet!

16. My Wife and I , Enjoyed, Grilled Pacific Salmon with rice and cauliflower. It was delicious.

17. I had something I've never had before at dinner tonight,
    Lamb Meatballs.

I love lamb and I love meatballs however I did not really ever consider the mix of the two.
    It took my mom 24hrs to prepare it, something to do with slow cooking the herbs in it like rosemary.
    It was delicious, have some leftovers for tomorrow at lunch too.

18. Mixed vegetables and an Apple.

Looks kind of weird writing it out, but it was actually a decent dinner.

19. Certainly a healthy one.