The Cannabible Collection (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013

The Cannabible Collection[​IMG]

Product Description
    The CANNABIBLE mothership has landed! For the first time, the stickiest, ickiest buds from the best-selling series have been rolled together into a single mind-blowing package. Renowned pot connoisseur and photographer Jason King has selected his favorite marijuana strains from the coffee shops of Amsterdam to the mountains of Afghanistan to the volcanoes of Hawaii, each one illuminated by stunning photos and enlightened commentary. Housed in a gorgeous slipcase box, THE CANNABIBLE COLLECTION is the most indulgent gift you can give the pot lover in your life--except for the herb itself.

From the Publisher
    * A three-volume mini-edition "greatest hits" set packing the dankest nugs from the popular CANNABIBLE series, contained in a slick-looking slipcase box and shrinkwrapped.
    * Features full-color photography of hundreds of cannabis strains, accompanied by notes on flavors, aromas, and effects.

About the Author
    JASON KING is a photographer, researcher, and writer, as well as one of the most respected authorities in his field. His work has appeared in magazines such as Cannabis Culture and Heads, as well as art galleries around the world. He is currently one of the few people in his field to employ microphotography. He occasionally makes his home in Hawaii.

The Cannabible Collection[​IMG]

2. I bought this a few days ago. Awesome books with lots of great pictures to look at. I also like the in-between writings about random stuff. Recommended!

3. this version is an desktop excellent resource!

4. These books are EXCELLENT. Also recommend Dank by Subcool

5. i have all 3, great books

6. Do any of theses books go over how to grow seeds for there own grows