Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Picked up this book about 2 weeks ago and am about 1/2 through it...its a great read for anyone who is a begginner or intermediate grower....even if ur not a grower and are just interested in different cannabis information it is def worth the price

2. I had a leftover B&N gift card and it's on its way right now...

3. yes the book is great but it doesnt go into much detail on cloning or more options for medium mixes but flowering disease lights were informative I got it for 17 bux it was well worth it :)

4. Came in last week, I read it and I always keep it with me, very informative.

5. Just recieved a few weeks ago and read 3 times already. Perfect book

6. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Marijuana Horticulture started as a 96-page stapled 5.5 x 8.5-inch book 26 years ago. Now at 512 pages it is the fifth edition. We do our best to make sure it has the best information.

¡Milk - please do not download or encourage downloading my work. I work very hard and risk my own safety to aquire information. Thanks.

MyNameIsBob - the female statement came from Henk at Dutch Passion. They have tested specific climate conditions and they do in fact promote more female plants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. this book is the best ever i love it dont know what i would do without it

8. That book gave me my roots (literally,lol)

Thanks Mr C and Welcome to GC, I think you'll fit in fine here,lol

9. Glad to the positve responses to the book, I look forward to reading it.

10. just bought this book today and its great. everything in is color and it is very detailed on all levels and aspects of growing

11. Got mine and love the new edition. Read the old version cover to cover, and working my way through this newer updated version. Definitely a lot of visual appeal, great pictures all over the place.

Overall an awesome reference. Breaking it down into color coded sections for easily finding the right topic is just icing on the cake!

12. thanks everyone this book seems to be were the money is at after reading all of yours guyz/galz opinions bought this book instead of the how to grow 8zips for under a bill. paid 23 for mine but thats allright it was xmas money. should be here in 3days had the room built 3months just trying to gather info and this seems like this will be a good reference guide.

13. had a glance at this on google books, and it looks good; i can't wait :)
    one (slightly silly) question: where do you think this book would be found in a book shop, most likely waterstones?
    it sounds stupid, but i'd rather not ask someone in working instore where to find it.

14. Does the FBI/cops/DEA track people who buy this kind of shit off Amazon?

15. Recommended !

16. Highly recommend this book for anyone not just beginners. [​IMG]

17. in barnes and nobles these books are usually kept with .... gardening.

18. Just ordered the book. Hope it's as good as everyone says. ;)

19. I'm sure its likely same with tracking your ip on sites like this...
    If it were that easy you'd get picked up for buying papers but not rolling tobacco...

20. ya but they've got the patriot act and all that shit.