Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    [​IMG]

Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible[​IMG]

Review
    Excellent photographic images give the reader a picture-perfect look at all the successful ways to grow great weed. A+ read. -- Soma, Soma Seeds

Fun, informative, illustrative, hands-on and authoritative. Whether for approved medical use patients or prohibition pragmatists. --Allen St. Pierre, Executive Director, NORML, Washington, DC, January 2006

I love the Bible--packed with authoritative and practical information on every aspect of cannabis. It is a compelling read! -- Jan Sennema, Dutch Cannabis Journalist, Soft Secrets/Highlife magazine

If you want to grow weed, this is the only book you need! --David Bienenstock - Editor, High Times Magazine, January 11, 2006

In 1986 Jorge Cervantes had surpassed all other cultivation authors. Jorge proves again he remains far ahead of the pack. -- Steven Hager, Cannabis Cup Founder

Jorge Cervantes is an expert cultivator. His 512 full-color page "Medical Grower's Bible" is a must-have for any ganja lover. -- Kaya Spring, Editor, Heads Magazine

Jorge tackles the subject of mariuana cultivation. No stone left unturned for those on the path to cannabis cultivation enlightenment. -- David Strange, Editor in Chief, Skunk magazine

Jorge's Medical Grow Bible confidently explores the fundamentals of growing and provides insight into all facets of the garden environment. -- Breeder Steve, Spice of Life Seeds

Jorge's Bible is truly a collector's item: well-researched, well-written, quality knowledge that'll definitely prove itself. A must-read for every grower! -- Cliff Cremer, International Editor, Soft Secrets magazine

Jorge's Growers Bible is all a Bible should be. Weighty, comprehensive, beautiful. The world leader in books on the subject. -- Lyndon, Editor in Chief, CCNEWZ Magazine

The new Bible is without a doubt the best grow book on the market. -- Phil Kilv, Editor in Chief, Weed World Magazine, January 2006

The new Bible is without a doubt the best grow book on the market. --Phil Kilv, Editor in Chief, Weed World Magazine, January 2006

World famous cannabis cultivator, Jorge Cervantes, strikes back with new edition of his green bible. This is a must read! -- Rob Tuinstra, Chief Editor, Highlife Magazine

Product Description
    With 512 full color pages and 1120 full color photographs and illustrations, Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible is the most complete cultivation book available. The Fifth Edition of the former Indoor Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor Bible was originally published in 1983, when it immediately became a best seller. More than 500,000 copies of the Indoor Bible are in print in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish. New greenhouse and outdoor growing chapters make this a book both indoor and outdoor growers will keep under thumb. The other 15 chapters (17 total) are all updated with the most current information, completely rewritten and significantly expanded. For example, Dr. John McPartland contributed an all new medical section - The books credits list more than 300 contributors and reads like a who's who in the world of cannabis cultivation.

Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible[​IMG]

<script type='text/javascript' src='//g.skimresources.com/js/search/83528X1535371.amazon.js'></script>

2. Love this book, has increased my knowledge tenfold, would highly recommend over the other books ive looked through

3. Yeah this book is just downright amazing. The thing thats nice about it is that it doesn't just tell you what the weed needs to grow. It goes into detail about how to set everything up, lighting insulation reflective material etc etc. This is probably the best book out there for teaching people how to go through the WHOLE process of growing marijuana, not just planting it and fertilizing it

4. I took a gander at this book earlier this evening at the book store. It seemed very informative and had a wealth of knowledge packed in there. I may decide to buy it. Still looking at a few of the other books before I make up my mind.

5. i picked up this book while in the uk, and overall i am pleased with it but having started my first grow here are my qualms around it: i wished there were more germination/seedling photos, more info on those first early stages of grow as it kind of glosses over those early formative weeks...otherwise it was a solid purchase. the germination process was highly successful thanks to this book (90% of seeds so far).

6. Highly recommend this book for anyone not just beginners.

7. This is, by far, the most organized and comprehensive desk reference for cannabis cultivators ever produced. Jorge has refined his methodologies and techniques over the years and its all on paper.

The case study section was super-informative and inspired me to start my own case-studies in a quest to find those optimal/efficient yields.

8. This book has saved me so much trouble. Definitely my recommendation over any other book.

9. Just downloaded it, its amazing!

10. just bought the other day amazing detail & excellent read very much enjoying reading it!:D

11. HIGHLY reccommended by yours truly. The most definitive and colorful book out there, hands down, I'd say.

12. the "increasing the chances to get a female" section of the book is a lie. Old wives tale.

13. Completely true...its a treasure trove of botanical knowledge to valuable for any grower (experienced or not) to own and regularly read.....after picking this book up lighting up your favorite bud and taking a long hard gander you will not only know more but you'll take great cre of plants now having an idea of what your doing and if you already knew then let it serve as a reminder in a 512 page paperback form.....

14. this was the second book bought and after reading it it should have been the first on and only one. LOVE IT:hello::smoking:

15. I read this book many times, I let my brother read it, I let my mom read it, and I re-read it. Great book, and it's quite easy to read if you don't know much about the terminology.

16. Just got this book. It has just about everything you ever need. I would definitely recommend buying it or just checking it out online.

17. Purchased this book a few months ago and have to say hands down that this is the best overall book written on the subject. The details that this book goes into about each topic blow me away. Even if you don't smoke or grow or don't even like weed I would bet this book would still be interesting and teach you something you didn't ever know about bud. Everyone who is a true smoker or grower should own or at least borrow a copy of this.

18. Hands down the best book in the industry that is widely available. I would love to see more detail in the Hydroponics chapters, but overall the most important book purchase I made.

19. My opinion? Much better books out there. Ed Rosenthal, Mel Frank, Robert Connell Clarke...Pick up any of their books for a more accurate and factual guide for growing weed. ;)