crazy (but simple) things to do while high

Discussion in 'General' started by underoath31791, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Take dog for a walk,
    Go to beach or somthing w/ someone or even by yourself

Going to the beach in the summer w/ people after a nice wake and bake is the best but its too cold for that if you even live by the ocean

2. Get some matches a ping pong ball and some alluminum foil. Take the wrap the pingpong ball in alluminum foil with the top half showing and put the matcheheads in or around the ball and light it on fire. You can make a cool smokebomb..

3. Don't breathe the Smoke :L

4. Bonfires are pretty amusing when your ripped. Especially if your talking about current events.:smoke:

5. One time my friend rented an inflatable water slide, it was like 20 feet tall! So we blazed it up and had a blast on the water slide, it was so much fun if you ever have the opportunity to do anything like this do it you won't be disappointed.

6. look at yourself in the mirror.

7. That is probably going to kick ass. Eat a brownie than go, so you can be ripped for hours on end without having to worry about taking a smoke break to refresh yourself.
    Thats just what I would do anyway
    Happy toking my friend:smoke:

8. my friends and i spent most of last summer blitzed out of our skulls hiking in this sick park a ways out of town. go off the trails and just hike around. you find awesome blazing spots and its so much fun. :D

9. i love to play bass, low sound is way stellar baked.. or just hang out with freinds

10. omg ur a fucking genius

11. Actually this is a true story, happened a few months ago. I was home smoking with some homies. So we got the muchies. Wet into the cabinet and found some stale asssss bread!!! i was like FUCK YEA!!!! i layed some peanut butter on it and OMG!!! it was the best meal i ever had!!!!

12. Occasionally if I'm by myself when high I like to turn on a hot shower, turn off all the lights in the bathroom, lay down on our stomache or back in the shower if its big enough, and lay under the water showering on you in complete silence and just think.
    Or listen to your favorite music while doing it if you would like.:smoke:

13. haha thats deep

14. Bone thugs......bone thugs............bone thugs:hello:

15. Give/get some bomb ass head.

16. Go crusing on a skateboard or longboard.
    Go to your house's roof and just watch society as it happens.
    Go swimming.
    Be creative and cook something, maybe a new creation.
    Browse all 999 channels or more on your TV.
    Draw on a pice of paper.
    Make figures with shade in front of a lamp.
    Jump off your house's roof into the pool... Very fucking cool! Seems like an eternity in the air before you hit the water extremely hard lol.
    Go to an intersection (walking) and when one of the lights turn green start running and try not to get hit by any car (AKA Playing "Chicken")... Always a classic.

17. A fetish of mine is feeling furry clothes
    typing is really fun for some reason

18. Damn dude i thought i was the only person who thought brushing my teeth was crazy while high lmao :D

19. Go through one of the drive through car washes. Sit back and watch all the weird stuff that happens to your car from the inside look even weirder. :smoke: