Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

crazy (but simple) things to do while high

• Please log in to reply

underoath31791

underoath31791

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
ok so swim season ends in 2 weeks for me and im gunna get completely baked for the first time in 3 months once its all over. i already bought 1/4 of cali mist. what are some fun yet simple things i can do during this high. for example... i want to put like 3 whole packs of pop rocks in my mouth while im high just because i think it will be awesome. im also contemplating shoving a bunch of warheads in my mouth but i think i just might die if i do that haha.

any other suggestions?

Fulf1llthedream

Fulf1llthedream

vision quest

• Registered Upgraded
  • 371 posts
Alot of people i know like to do a bunch of crazy shit like that when blazed but to me, their is nothing better than blazing up, getting some ihop, blasting some kill beats, and cruising around the city with my bros. That is just me though..

502_C

502_C

"you cool mann?"

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
go swimming lol

i havent done it but i cant wait to try

Gopher Toker

Gopher Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts

Alot of people i know like to do a bunch of crazy shit like that when blazed but to me, their is nothing better than blazing up, getting some ihop, blasting some kill beats, and cruising around the city with my bros. That is just me though..

You've got it on lock;)

Whether it be Denny's Ihop Vietnamese soup cuisine, as long as you have some money left over whatever you buy will be the best meal ever:smoke:

I do the same thing with my homies, cruise around bumping an all Alpine system.

paultheghost

paultheghost

waitin for death wish six

• Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts
Talk a walk, take a hike, ride a bike, take a drive (best if you have a convertible), pick up some hookers, or get some good food. Or do all of those.

These are all simple things you can do, but not crazy. Doesn't need to be crazy to be fun.

anonymous911

anonymous911

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,225 posts
fuckin go to a planetarium! They're sweeeeet. If you get really baked and go in one, you will trip balls

gnarkill

gnarkill

Gnar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 523 posts
buy some nice glasses and try to pick up chicks. good times.

musho3210

musho3210

• Registered Upgraded
  • 526 posts
I watched Coroline in 3D, only problem was the movie was no good, and my friend provided us with shit weed, plus it was hard to find a place to smoke in downtown of the place I live in on a Saturday night....

Budder81

Budder81

OddBall

• Old School
  • 3,363 posts
Long time ago we had a food fight (dry foods like chips) in the yard, it was a blast.

ickjui

ickjui

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I am thinking way more simplistic. Brushing my teeth is fucking insane when I am high. Same with taking a trip to your local mall and people watching. Just trust your brain!

IglooBuds

IglooBuds

Native Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,337 posts
Do all the same things you do sober that are fun?

OOTD420

OOTD420

Twice As Hard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Nothing like sitting back and just enjoying some music to me. The first time I heard How Many More Times by Led Zeppelin stoned was like a religious experience.

Also, whoever said brushing your teeth, spot on! Feels so weird and cool at the same time lol.

Akweedman2

Akweedman2

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
go to a water park its the shit

Kanye

Kanye

Get High Rule The World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
watch alice in wonderland, disneys animated veersion. trippiest movie ever and soooo much fun to watch.

or just:smoke: to some lil wayne beats

potthesmoke

potthesmoke

usuario registrado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 663 posts
watch the yellow submarine
start a bonfire
play any musical instrument
discuss current events?

FunkyMonk08

FunkyMonk08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
Buy a cracker and a shitload of nitrous bulbs.

THC-Vapour

THC-Vapour

Organised Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 489 posts
The best thing to do when baked is drive (but only if its safe ;))

lar20

lar20

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts
going for a car ride while listening to music is so much fun i feel like im in a spaceship lol or the back to the future car

Jay2Oh

Jay2Oh

Obi Wan-a Toki

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts
that...is...awesome

tokin'

tokin'

No hope for the human race.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,872 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic