Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Oxycodone street price question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

elliottelement2

elliottelement2

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok so i got about 90 OXYCODONE/APAP 5MG-325MG tablets that i want to get rid of. i have heard that the price is about 3 bucks a tablet and i was curious if this was correct and if not how much would they sell for?

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
yea $2 or $3 is what i would pay. sometimes if i'm lucky I can get them for wholesale price, $1 a pill.

elliottelement2

elliottelement2

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok thanks, i got about 11 of them left. whats the best way to use them? snort 2 or 3 or parachute them?

Axlegear

Axlegear

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
Shit I got offered half that for my lortabs, an they're 5/500 hydrocodone/acetametophan

BluntToMyLips

BluntToMyLips

Cannabis Connisuer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
Don't talk about selling.
But I usually would pay 1$ to 3$ at most. 5 for 10.

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts
well if its straight oxycodone around here is $1/mg. like a 15mg oxycodone sells for 15 (kind of steep) but for perc 5's ull get 2 maybe 3 a pop

Atlblazer

Atlblazer

One Person of Many

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,756 posts

well if its straight oxycodone around here is $1/mg. like a 15mg oxycodone sells for 15 (kind of steep) but for perc 5's ull get 2 maybe 3 a pop

Yeah this is the truth the perc 5's go for like 2 a pop, I had 5 refils on them after my accident.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users