HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. we may be saying the same thing, but could i throw some kief into some iso to create the paint?

2. ivan you could, just its only gonna be keif. iso isnt that good for you to be inhaling either so i would just sprinkle your keif on the joint.

3. haha truth. im fing burned.:smoke:

4. cats are delicious :smoking:

That seems VERY clear, that joint looks almost exactly like a lucky strike, straight up perfectly rolled.

5. That looks amazing, good tutorial. Gotta try this out:smoke:

6. You'd just end up with a kiefy slurry mess. You can make QWISO with kief, but QWISO is a much more concentrated product and the solid parts are filtered out, not left in the oil.

7. great tutorial

8. #28 oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009

Thanks. I've always been the 'designated roller' in any smoking group I've found myself in. Little joint, big joint, fat joint, thin joint; I can roll it.

9. #29 Fool_in_the_Rai, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Why would anyone waste oil in a joint? Probably the least conservative way to smoke. You probably get less than half of the oil actually in your lungs.

Theres a reason why oil is smoked from pipes.

But hell, if you want to do it, go ahead!

10. Not everything is about maximum efficiency, and I think more than half probably gets to your lungs but that's a moot point. I have as much oil as I want to play with practically speaking, and it's an enjoyable way to use it once in awhile. Most of the time I use oil to top bud in my spoon, but this is a fun way to use it.

If everything were about efficiency then people would do nothing but eat edibles and use vapes.

11. You sure sound proud of yourself. No offense anyone whos been smoking more than a few months should know how to roll a good joint.

Rolling joints wasnt meant to be hard... And it isnt so dont act like your some artisan or god for being able to roll a J.

12. I was thanking someone for a compliment. You should chill out a bit. I share here to help people learn about growing and smoking; I certainly don't need anonymous affirmation by running around bragging. I stated a fact: in every group I've smoked with I roll the best joints. Have a smoke and relax.

13. #33 Fool_in_the_Rai, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Dont mean to sound like a bitch, but I always run into threads like "rate my joint."

I thinks its pretty funny because people brag about being able to roll when its a fundamental part of smoking. Its also sad that people have to post pictures of joints they rolled, then ask people to rate it. I hate when people show off joints.

I HATE EVERYTHING! I haven't smoked in a week so I'm extremely irritable, sorry dude. Enjoy those oil joints.

14. He's a great grower and is good at rollin joints. Nothing to get upset about.. :eek:

15. That wasn't the point of the thread though, but it's all good. Everyone gets irritable once in awhile, myself included. Taking a break by choice?

Peace.

16. Dealers in Vegas.

As soon as I get a hold of some, I'm going to try this, lol.

17. I thought you were worried about 'wasting' the oil? ;)

Just kidding with you...bummer about your dealer.

18. I was thinking about what you were saying... If we all worried about how much we wasted, or what we did wrong, wed go crazy! Best just to enjoy yourself, thanks for the lesson man.

19. Indeed. You're welcome; always a pleasure.

20. Bump for the evening crowd :smoking: