Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by charleyg420, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #1 charleyg420, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Just smoked a .5 of that hash with a gram of kush and im pretty fucking stoned :smoke::smoke:

$650 for a QP of hash, only 49.4 grams left now :smoke:

THC compressor was about $60 Canadian

One of my buddys gave me that thc collector, great for bud that hasn't yet been busted :)

Juuuust blaze :)

Attached Files:

2. what the fuck man. where did you get all that

3. #3 charleyg420, Feb 16, 2009
    Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\twhat the fuck man. where did you get all that

Read the lighter lol :) (where I got the scale/compressor)

4. #4 kadookoo, Feb 16, 2009
    How good do those pollen screens work? You just throw nugs on, and start tapping at them right? Do they collect better than grinders? Or would you prefer grinding a bunch of nugs over this? I ask this because my local headshop has these...ideas ;)

Fixed. :p

5. they are meant for the assholes that shake the keif off of all the beasters and then export them to america.. DOUCHEBAGS

6. They are just like a bigger mesh screen that you would get on a grinder, used for shaking larger quantities of bud, and the trim from your plants.

7. OMG mate.
    Thats some seroius hash :D
    Do mail some of it to denmark hehe. Been a while since ive had hash like that hehe.

8. Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t How good do those pollen screens work? You just throw nugs on, and start tapping at them right? Do they collect better than grinders? Or would you prefer grinding a bunch of nugs over this? I ask this because my local headshop has these...ideas ;)

\tQuote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by charleyg420 \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t
    One of my buddys gave me that. He's great for bud and hasn't been busted yet.

\t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    Fixed. :p

Thanks man.. Yah I don't grind it, I shake the shit out of it then throw it back in the bag :smoke::smoke:

\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tRe: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tthey are meant for the assholes that shake the keif off of all the beasters and then export them to america.. DOUCHEBAGS \t\t

lol.. none of its gonna make it to the states, trust me. haha

9. #9 poodog313, Feb 16, 2009
    those kief boxes....

come with synthetic silk screen, not a wire mesh screen. IMO they are much finer and give a better quality kief than a screen, although you can get fine gauges of wire mesh no doubt, theyre just not commonly found in a grinder unless its one with more than screen, silk is preferable imo.

and no. to those who said they do this with beasters is only half right. Usually they dont do this in very very small boxes like the one pictured, but done with home made sieves, to account for the quantity of bud ment to be shaken. It would take like 5million years to kief a pound of beasters in that little fucking box. and we all know that beasters are grown in such a large large large quantity most likely in the tons

usually when buying a box or grinder, they will advertise the gauge of the screen in microns, the finer the better, I think the higher the microns the finer the kief.

10. mmm, I can smell that hash through the pic haha

11. Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tmmm, I can smell that hash through the pic haha

Oh yeah, it was some stinky shit trust me :):) what are some ways you guys compress hash? :smoke::smoke:

12. Good lord. So much hash.

13. Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tGood lord. So much hash.

Mehh, its not that much.. I'll put pics up when I grab a P of it. :smoke: Its usually one solid brick. And when I first got a QP of it, it had a big dragonfly stamp on it.

14. hash looks like poop :)

15. Soapbar has really put me off hash I dunno...

16. Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tSoapbar has really put me off hash I dunno...

Huh??

And I've heard of people adding weight to their hash by compressing vaseline into it.

17. you got it backwards lol.
    the lower the micron the finer the kief.

18. Re: 49.4 grams of Hash/THC compressor/THC collector \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \tQuote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by poodog313 \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t I think the higher the microns the finer the kief.
    \t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    you got it backwards lol.
    the lower the micron the finer the kief.

true that.

19. well maybe you should get some quality hash then, none of that nasty shit.

OP, that's some nice lookin' shit you got, I'd love to see a bigass 1 pound brick if you're telling the truth. I almost never get hash in my area, have to make my own with bud.

20. #20 charleyg420, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    well maybe you should get some quality hash then, none of that nasty shit.

OP, that's some nice lookin' shit you got, I'd love to see a bigass 1 pound brick if you're telling the truth. I almost never get hash in my area, have to make my own with bud.

Haha good call. Thanks man, smokes primo, its pretty dry busts up fairly easy. Oh, I'll have pics, but I talked to my buddy and he thinks it will be four bricks, (QP) each..I got that Q as a brick, but broke it up into 4 ozs when I got it. I just love hash man.

Hash hits nice and smooth out of this :) [​IMG]