Whats in your smoking "kit"

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by king_stoner, Feb 15, 2009.

1. My kit is hella' basic. Mainly cause' I don't have all the fancy extra money for pipes and shit, I can only make the most dope smoking tools.
    Right now it's full of the following:
    - Lil baggie of good weed.
    - A dish of lavender. Sometimes I mix it in before sleep. Helps my Insomnia.
    - My own homemade herbal pipe. Really effective, portable, and sleek.
    - Lighter. Because I mean, of course!
    -Grinder. This is to keep the best herb nice and ready all day. And to collect keif.
    - Weed Seeds. Forgot the names but I labeled em'. I got 1 sativa, 1 indica, and a hybrid auto Cheese

2. Thumbs way up on everything but the lavender iam allergic

3. Really? That sucks. I love the Lavender scent and the aromatherapy it gives you. 

4. I carry a pill bottle full of grass, a lighter, pipe screens and a bubbler in a mason jar

5. #665 nudope, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    I have a kit which goes with me places, and I have a drawer with everything.
    The drawer is just where I keep the kit and my mason jar (holds about 1 ounce) along with about 10-15 packs of raw papers, and 10-15 packs of raw filter tips. 
    In my kit I have:
    -four piece grinder
    -1 pack of raw papers
    -1 packs of elements (rarely use these)
    -1 pack of raw filter tips
    -2 lighters, 1 wrapped with thick hemp wick for outdoor use.
    -2 rolls of hemp wick (on little cardboard fold things..not whole spools lol of wick lol)
    -poker 
    -small glass pipe
    -3 concentrate jars (I use them for various things other than concentrates lol. One's marked K for kief, one holds about 50 metal pipe screens and a few glass screens, and the other marked W for weed. When I'm going outside for a night time bong sesh, I grind my weed at home and fill the W-marked concentrate jar. It holds about 0.8 of ground bud which is more than enough to get me high with my bong)

It's a small (3"x6") airtight/watertight box with 2 latches. Made to keep wallets phones keys etc. dry when boating. Basically a mini dry box. Works great and was only about $8 form walmart in the fishing section.

6. - Weed
    - Papers (Flavored and straight hemp)
    - Piña colada blunts
    - Bubbler
    - Grinder
    - Roller
    - Lighters
    - Scale and calibration weights xD
    - Munchies
    - Some sort of fruit drink

7. since my kit stays home all the time..

papers
    grinder
    rolling machine
    lighters
    bong
    roach clips
    ashtray
    jar of weed

8. do you like your medtainer? 
    pros n cons it

9. great product gives a natural "finger torn" feel to herb due to round pegs without angles on them to actually break the weed they simply pull it apart
    The con is any miss shaping or bending or build up on the top rims will make bud not stay fresh anymore

10. - stainless steel grinder
    - tuff cardstock paper for breaking up bud
    - ez widers
    - hair bobbypins (good for fixing blunts, sifting bowls)
    - a bowl, current in a blue and green pattern
    Spare lighter
    -1983 420 White House Smoke Out button (thanks mom!)

11. I have two bowls (spoons)
    Lots of papers
    Not as many filters
    Alcohol wipes
    Incense
    And tomorrow I'm picking up a roller and grinder from my buddy's house

12. Right now I have 2 bowls a Chillium pipe cleaners a grinder and a metal Harley Davidson tray

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I travel light - a 4 ounce tincture bottle and a dropper.

14. I travel pretty light. Just my dugout and a lighter. I like my dug out. Most are made out of wood but this one is red plastic. I like it better though because along with the metal cigarette, it also comes with a slot for rolling papers (a pack of orange zigzags fits perfectly in this) and a little metal poker. fill it up with pre-ground weed and I'm good to go. I also always carry some eye drops in my glove compartment.

15. from a recent day trip. It was a couple months ago, I got a new grinder and I smoke raws now.
    1415779682471.jpg

16. That grinder looks sick and I spent 25 bucks a few days ago on an order of Raw products. It comes in the mail this Thursday so souped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

17. Papers
    Roach
    M card
    Stalk bin
    A clipper

18. It's here!! uploadfromtaptalk1416253808074.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1416253808074.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

19. -Various packs of papers
    -Joint roller
    -Filter paper
    -2 small pill bottles
    -4 piece grinder
    -plastic vial for keif
    -3 silicone containers for earl
    -diffrent sized weed baggies
    -$15 scale
    -2 dabbers