Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you guys/gals fill your bongs with any other liquid except water??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickey_fingerz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. huh??????:smoking:

2. Lmfao so misinformed...alchohal absords the THC but as to how much it lowers the level im not sure.

3. I can imagine someone using 151 as bong water then belching at a lighter and spewing flames like a dragon... but thats probably just me.

4. I have used ice cold Green tea from time to time and i really enjoy the taste it adds to the smoke

5. I used hot Tea and milk befor (seperately).
    Milk smoothes out the hit a bit, but is one hell of a clean up!
    Hot Tea is awesome! It makes the hit so smooth, and cleaning is easier to. You should really try hot tea if you haven´t befor :)

6. This offers the most enjoyable smoke known to man.

7. This guy I know claims to put orange soda in his bong and drinks it after a week of smoking and claims to get ripped from it. Dont know if its true. Doubt it though:rolleyes:

8. Used Sprite once, was exotic.