DMT is both the key to heaven and hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thedon420, Feb 15, 2009.

1. religion is insigificant (in my opinion) and one must seek peace within their soul to develop their spirit in order to seek the truth. DMT assists in this journey because it allows a being to comprehend deeper thoughts and seek enlightenment within oneself. i find this read very interesting, because it offers an intelligent explanation, which could very easily be true.

2. Well, if you combine certain ingredients for food, or cars, or computers, you get certain outcomes with various consequences, deamed good or bad by today's standards anyways.

Certain neurotransmitters and chemicals within the brain may have certain reactions (well, it's proven they do) then mixed together, maybe DMT+BRAIN=INFINITY.

I am a firm beleiver everything we have learnt and forthcome to imagine originates from within us, our creator, what foundates and dictates action and decisions via the universe. Meaning that trees branch out, choices in life branch out, extend forever, because that is one of the key ingredients to reality that we comprise ourselves of on a smaller/bigger scale, depending on how you look at it.

Essentially, I can keep talking forever, because that's how life in itself is, the more you go, the more there is, infinity.

Endless... Y'know? :smoke:

3. At some point that experience of time will end. Your neurons will die, no matter how long that will seem to take, and when they do you go.

DMT has time-dilating effects, granted, but who's to say that that necessarily works in the way the OP described so you asymptotically approach death (ie, as you get closer and closer to death time dilates more and more and you never actually experience your down death)?

4. Yes that is very true, but when they die you still have that final outcome, the ingredients are no longer present, but the final outcome still happened.

If you know what I mean, make pancakes and the eggs, milk, flour, whatever was singular and seperate at the time comes together and forms something totally new, unfamillar to whichever reality they knew beforehand, and are, so to speak, "dead."

Yes our brains eventually do die off, but the chemical change STILL happened, when they do go, we go yeah, but go where?

I mean once they are pancakes you can't go back and pick them apart, hell if somebody didn't know pancakes had to be baked you would have no idea that they were made of something totally different than what the outcome looks like, naturally the same process occurs with life. As previously states in my other post everything happens based off of something in the bigger picture.

So, when our flour, eggs, milk, salt, etc.. "bake" we form pancakes and the rest of the flour, eggs, milk, and salt can no longer distinguish that we are in a totally new form of reality other than "pancakes" or dead.

I guess that makes life so intruguing, no? The fact that when we die, it happens to be an epitome of all which comprised our reality when we were nothing more than simple grocery store ingredients.

What an analogy.. :smoke:

5. You made my night bro, that's the best metaphor for life and afterlife I've ever seen. :D

DMT has been catching my intrest lately, I've been thinking of partaking in some ayahuasca..

6. Shit dude... That's the Buddhist nirvana/enlightenment right there.

7. First off, I would just like to say that Rick Strassman is the man, and I am just about to finish DMT: The Spirit Molecule.

Directly from his book, he states that pineal DMT production would most likely occur under one of these situations:

In normal words, the pineal gland is fucking bonkers. The "security system" he is talking about regulates the amount of melatonin produced by the pineal. Catecholamines are released by the adrenal glands into the bloodstream under stress, but they are also found within the pineal gland to stimulate melatonin production. Nerve cells near the pineal pick up and dispose of catecholamines in the bloodstream, but don't affect pineal catecholamines. This way everyday stress doesn't produce melatonin, but catecholamines from within the pineal still produce melatonin. High stress situations, or perhaps near death situations, bombard the pineal security system with catecholamines so much so that the "security sytem" fails.

Also found within the pineal gland are methyltransferase enzymes, which take tryptamine and adds two methyl groups, making dimethyltryptamine. Also, the pineal gland holds proteins which sole function is to inhibit DMT production. If you think about evolution and why this would be the case, it makes sense. Excessive amount of DMT, which imobilizes you and fills your mind with colors, entities, and emotions, would be bad if you were say, trying to run away from a predator.

So, if serotonin, melotonin, and tryptamine are all found in the pineal gland, the methyltransferase enzymes can produce DMT. Unfortunately, the pineal's defenses stop the production of DMT under normal situations. High stress would break down the "security system" to allow anti-inhibitory chemicals to stop the proteins from stopping the production of DMT.