Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Appetite??

• Please log in to reply

ROORtwenty

ROORtwenty

Certified Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
hey guys i smoke a lot of weed (at least an 8th a day) and my appetite is completely gone if i dont smoke. i physically cant eat anything unless i smoke a little.. does anyone else get this??

Similar Topics: Appetite??     x

puff daddy

puff daddy

Grand Champion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 320 posts
:eek: RIP bro
  • HighHaze likes this

ROORtwenty

ROORtwenty

Certified Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts

:eek: RIP bro

not funny :smoke:

lol

Mr.Pink7

Mr.Pink7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
yep :(

Cruzer167

Cruzer167

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
wow thats bad, maby you should cut back

ROORtwenty

ROORtwenty

Certified Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts

wow thats bad, maby you should cut back

cut back? :eek::eek:

TorchedX

TorchedX

PuRpS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 924 posts
its common for people who smoke everyday.. esp when you start smokin in the moring, you are just used to it

Scorpiana

Scorpiana

Steamer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
Yup. Days I don't smoke I don't get hungry. 6pm will come around and I havn't eaten the whole day and I won't feel hungry, and that's something because I'm a fat ass!

expandingeye

expandingeye

Btoning Till Slazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 885 posts

its common for people who smoke everyday.. esp when you start smokin in the moring, you are just used to it

I think you said that wrong: Its common for people who smoke a LOT everyday.

I had that a few years back, but really if you dont have an appetite without smoking weed, i believe your abusing weed too much. I smoke every day still, but only a couple bowls at the most. for example i havent smoked today but still ate a bunch and am hungry right now even. i think you should cut down a bit.

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

hey guys i smoke a lot of weed (at least an 8th a day) and my appetite is completely gone if i dont smoke. i physically cant eat anything unless i smoke a little.. does anyone else get this??

That's a common withdrawal sympton in people who are smoking too much then stop. It passes in a few days. You might want to cut back.

trawepale

trawepale

Polska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
the same thing happened to me a few months back when i burn and then eat and eat so i stopped eating right after blazing so often. But i smoke a lot less now so cutting back would definitely help your appetite return... i know it feels like you'll never be hungry hahaaa at least it did for me it was just about 2 days probably feww hours short but ye it'll be back for more ....your appetite that it is peace im out:smoke:

SDVP

SDVP

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,325 posts
just some advice, from smoker to smoker, you need to cut back.. that is borderline abuse, especially when you cant function(no appetite without it)

wraughbit

wraughbit

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,149 posts

cut back? :eek::eek:

if you take an ex pill your tolerance will go down.

Guest_123ROOR_*

Guest_123ROOR_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i'm in the same boat, the roor can do that to ya man.

i smoke mad bud all the time, always tokin the roor or a blunt or somethin and i can't always be eating like some people. especially fast food will gross me out now and shit like that, i love the herb though.

i feel ya, i try to eat sometimes just for my body. yesterday i didn't even eat till 11 pm and that was only bc i realized i didn't eat anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users